~●'25'●~

Hola, I'm back. Back from work. Back from recovery from work also.
I think I'm just a cat person now. I've said for years I'm both a cat and dog person because both animals are great. And they are, but.. unless your dog is an old human soul having dog that sleeps all the time then idk how things are gonna go with your dog and I.

Or at least, don't give me a puppy. The last thing I don't want is a puppy. It's horrible. Nothing against puppies, if you wanna take the effort of taking care of them and go through the training and have the compassion and love for the animal then be my guest. Do what you want. Just know I'm not staying the night at your house for awhile.

But anyways- other then that, I jumped into some leaves, that was fun. I got food for awhile which is awesome. Therapy went good. Um.. fuck idk- the blood ritual started- no that shit is personal sorry-

Man idk what to say really. I'm tired, I wanna have a girls night with blankets and movies and nail painting and a bubble bath and candle lit hallways and queerplatonic everything and most importantly a friend that would consent to that. But I don't have that irl. And while having that in minecraft would be pretty funny I really do wish to experience such things in reality. But I can't.

The only friends that might be open to some of that are countries away. My options are Islands, France, the UK, or Peru. ...im in Midwest yee haw land. So there's a bit of a problem. A bit of a block here if you may. Which seriously sucks..

..

...

....

.....

...you didn't come here for my problems, did you? You aren't my therapist.

You're a kind stranger who decided to look my way. Treat me as a person. Just by acknowledging my book.

You know what you came here for, and you didn't leave when things started to change.

What changed in you? What.. made you stay? Was it me? Was it the fact that I always give you images despite all the talking?

Have you skipped the text to get to the images?

...im unsure why or how we're nearing 5k, I'm not one to be known around. It's not something I'm used to. I mean seriously, over 4,000? That's a fuck ton of people. Just 4 can be a lot. Damn. Well, thank you once again for your reading support. You lot are basically one of the main reasons I continue this book. I don't even use this book to exclusively show my friends anything anymore.

Things changed. Thank you.

..

...

We aren't done yet.

I still owe you one more thing before I go off to dissociate, draw, and dance.

But again, thank you. I have many people and things to thank for this but..

I'm still alive because of you. All of you. Friends, strangers, animal pals, all of you.

So, anyways, to the images. :3
You earned it.

 :3You earned it