A Mere Puppet

Thoughts-' ' 

Speaking- '' ''

Memories- '' '' [ ]

SHOUTING

ANGER

Pressure, Pressure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barrow POV

I helped,my fav- i mean my student, beat up that Death punk and it was truly refreshing. Me and the students have been noticing that Cale has been acting a bit uh weird. I mean i know that he was weird since he was created like the time he told us out of know where that he found out a way to kill a god. 

Heck that day all of us (except Cale) avoided Cale. But this time we are genuinely worried about him. He hasn't been sleeping and he blanks out a lot. The worst thing was what happened today, when he randomly started crying tears of BLOOD. Of course when we asked him he said it was nothing. 

So as his lover- i mean friend  I decided to investigate myself.

GoD POV 

Ugh that stupid Despair god and Barrow-nim. They didn't have to beat me up so badly, of course when i told Angelina about all of this she said its my problem not hers. Well next class is Cale-nim's. 

During Class

Great just great. Why the fuck did i have to sit next to the Despair guy. Cale-nim then came walking into class. Speaking of which if you were to ask that why can't we just teleport, well that is because apparently Cale-nim says that we shouldn't always rely on our powers ( not that Cale-nim exercises himself ). 

''Today I'll just have you all give a report of your powers yourself'' Cale-nim said. Now that i look at him, i can clearly see eye bags under his eyes. ''Ah and i forgot to tell you all that i found out a way to kill gods'' Cale-nim added nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal. 

Unsurprisingly the temperature of the room dropped quite low.  Neither I nor anyone will want to get on Cale-nim's bad side. We decided to stay quiet throughout the whole week but we also noticed that Cale-nim started blanking out a lot. At this point we all were genuinely concerned but we still decide to stay quiet. 

But this all changed one day when we saw Cale-nim cry and that too tears of blood. We obviously went to ask him but he said it was nothing.

Now I, as his student shall find out the truth on my own.

God of Despair POV

Hehe. Beating up that piece of shit was fun and surprisingly even the esteemed Barrow-nim helped me. I saw the bruised GoD talking to Angelina and Angelina shot me a glare but GoD didn't see that. I then hurried to Cale-nim's class. I obviously wanted to teleport but i didn't. I had to sit next to GoD but it was fun seeing him glaring at me. The class went normally until....

''Today I'll just have you all give a report of your powers yourself'' Cale-nim said. Damn isn't this the same guy that almost always sleeps in class, why does he have ocean deep eye bags  ''Ah and i forgot to tell you all that i found out a way to kill gods'' Cale-nim added nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal. 

Okay now WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. MOTHER-FUCKING. FUCK. What the fuck made him think it was a good idea to tell us this. Like aren't we gods in training. I felt a shiver go down my spine and almost instantly the temperature of the room started going down. I could see GoD trembling and honestly i wouldn't blame him as i myself was shaking.