A Lying Witch, A Warden, and a Spider finale (Truth revealed)

Luz was now screaming at the fact that Eda was now a talking head.

Luz: Eda, are you okay?!

Eda: Yeah. This just happens when you get older.

Luz: Does it?

Niko: I think we should be more worried about what this guy has in store for us.

Wrath: Finally. I have you cornered, Eda the Owl Lady. *takes King's crown* My guards could never get you, but I knew if I took your pet's toy, you'd come running.

Wrath decided to take this chance to crush the crown.

King: No! (Crying) My power!

Niko: What the heck was that for?!

Eda: What do you want with me! I've never broken any of your stupid laws, in front of you!

Wrath: I want you... to go out with me.

Everyone was dumbfounded by this revelation.

Eda: Wha-

Luz: What?

Niko: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!

Guard: Go, boss.

Wrath: You've always eluded our capture. You've always been the one that got away. I find that alluring.

Niko: Dude you need some serious counseling if this is the way you took to ask someone out.

Wrath: You stay out of this!

Wrath had used his shapeshifting to grab Luz but Niko pushed her out of the way, losing his back pack in the process and Luz dropping Eda. But he also grabbed Luz as well so that she couldn't do anything.

Wrath: So how about it Owl Lady. The most powerful witch of the Boiling Isles and the feared Warden Wrath. We'd be the strongest power couple ever. I mean it's not like you can say no right now.

Eda took this chance to assess the situation. Luz struggled to break free of the tendrils while Niko clawed and bit at them, only to show no effect. Along with a guard grabbing king.

Eda: *Sigh* Oh alright Warden, you win. I'd just like to say something first. Come closer. *Wrath inches closer* No. Just a little bit closer. Just...*proceeds closer* Yeah that's good.

Eda spits in his face causing him to let go of Luz and Niko while she laughs.

Wrath: Impudent wench! Don't you know how many germs are in your mouth! Yuck!

Eda: Get over it! You had your guards stalk me and then you cut my head off. I am not going out with you.

Wrath: If you don't accept then I have no choice but to-

*CLANG*

Wrath falls to the ground to reveal Luz with Eda's staff as Niko jumps on the guard holding King and places him in a mid air arm bar and drops him to the ground. Niko then kicks him in the face and knocks him out.

Eda: Nice.

The last guard was going to grab Eda but her body used his hood to cover his face to where he couldn't see.

Luz: Okay we're going now!

Luz grabs Eda's Head and the others as Niko grabs his bag.

Luz: Expecto Flying? Magicusescapicus.

Niko: Guys you may wanna hurry. They're getting up!!

Eda: Gun it, magic stick!

They were off. Flying away at high speed.