Taking the leep

Eda was down stairs fixing to get ready.

Niko: Hey Eda.

She heard Niko from the stairs as he walked towards her.

Eda: Oh hey kid, I figured you'd be asleep by now.

Niko: I... needed to talk to you before I did.

Eda: Oh okay, what's up.

Niko then twiddled his fingers nervously.

Niko: I... I wanted to say I'm sorry... I shouldn't have judged you and King so harshly earlier today. It's just that ever sense that day I got my scar... I've been a little paranoid of people and protective over Luz. She's my friend and I don't want her to be hurt. Can you forgive me.

That's when he felt a hand on his head as he was being petted.

Eda: Don't worry about it kid. It's water under the bridge.

Niko: Thank you. Also I wanted to ask, can you show the tallest place in the city?

Eda was a little confused by that request but went with it as she lead him out side.

Eda: Alright let see. If I had to guess... I'd say those bones over there would be the tallest. Why?

Niko: There's something I gotta do before I sleep.

Eda: Alright. Just don't be out to long.

He heard the door close and looked into the forest leading to the city. His mask covering his hair and ears but not his face.

Niko breathed in deeply... and out. He began to run. Straight for the city. Throughout the woods he used parkour skills and his senses to guid him. Once he made it to the city. He saw people still moving around, trying to get by and carts along the roads. He then saw the bone that Eda pointed out to him. That's when started running in the direction of it. He ran pass different objects and jumped over stands and carts. Getting his muscles to remember their skill and flexibility. What he didn't know as that Eda was following behind on her magic staff, watching him.

Eda: What is he doing?

He had finally made it to the base of the large bone. Using his spider powers and claws, Niko began to climb up the bone to the top. Once he made it to the top he turned with the city in site.

Down below one reptile like creature was enjoying his piece until he looked up and saw the boy on up top.

Random: By the Great Titan!!

Others turned to him from his out burst. Then they looked to see what he was staring at, only to become shocked and frightened by what they saw and the possibility of him being hurt. Soon news began to spread as some pulled out their scrolls, recording on pinstagram.

This was it... This is his first time being a hero without his parents being there to watch him. This was his true test. To see if he was truly worthy of being called a Spider. Niko then closed his eyes as he remembered asking his dad a question.

Niko: Hey dad, how did you know you were Spider-Man.

Niko fully pulled down the mask.

Peter: I didn't. I had to believe I was truly the right person. To trust myself.

Niko was now attached to the side facing the bottom in a crouched position as he listened to his words.

Peter: That's all it is Niko... A leap of faith.