Maria part of story

Maria pow
Looking at earth with sad eyes. The young blonde human name Maria. She at space thought her live, now she 16 year old and she want to go to earth and see it again but her unlga eggman said she have a disses ?witch mean she can not go to earth unless they find a cure. She still look at earth wish she can go. Then a black and red hedgehog show on the news for something. When she saw him she know she need to find him.
~Weeks later~
Maria was now on earth. She walk around to find shadow. Maria has a blue dress with blue boots. She founding tails workshop and walk in to find a yellow male two-tails fox and a female purple swallow talking. Then she see him. he was waiting for something. He look mad of waiting and when he was going to say something a beep was hear. The yellow two-tails fox went to get something and came back with a gun to shadow and said"thank for shopping" and went to talk to the female purple swallow. She saw shadow roll his eyes and left. Maria though " will else i know what he look like but he has a gun I need to be careful."

Tori: hope you like it. And I know why Maria part long then shadow is because Maria have a background. Well good night or day and see you soon na~