How it started

Rai-Lynn♡

Dåmn , I thought . Where in the hell is this boy at? I've been waiting for over three hours. I strictly told him to have my daughter back to me by eight so she can get her regular hours of sleep. I'm really not feeling this right now.

I sighed. I guess I should be used to it by now. He's always extremely late and it bugs the shït outta me. He better have an explantion to why he so late.

I looked at the clock. 11:48. I swear, this ñigga crazy. I figured it was time to call an end to all this. So without any hesitation I grabbed my phone and began calling him just to COMPLETELY ignored.

Now that is where I draw the line. I got up from the couch and slipped on my sandals. I really didn't wanna have to do this and if you guys were me you'd know why. Ugh, Aaquil just gets me so mad.

By the time I arrived at the door of his crib , I was exahusted. I swear the šhiť he does drive's me insane. After I took a breather I found enough courage to knoc- . Bang on his front door. That caused the door to swing open. And who stood right there in the door way? That's right. Aaquil. And what was he doing? Holding my dåmn baby.

"Aaquil," I sighed. "What are you doing?"

"I was on my way over there. It's just I-"

"Just give me my baby please." I sighed once more before grabbing her from his arms. I then took it upon myself to glare at him.

"Why is it that everytime you pick up Perfection , you have this mean åss attitude towards me?"

I chuckled. "Why is it that everytime we agree to something you flip flop and decide to fück šhit up?"

"I can't believe this."

"Believe what?"

"That we're really having this conversation right now. "

"Don't you think this is kind of your fault?"

"Hell no."

"Well , you should think that."

"Why?"

"Well , if you were to bring her back when you said you would , this conversation would of been avoided. Don't you think."

Aaquil sighed. "Don't you think that if we were still living in the same housed we wouldn't be in this predictiment ?"

"We don't live together because of how often we argue. Its not good for Perfection."

"We argue because you expect everything to be this perfect little fantasy. And that shit aint not happening ."

"I gotta get home Aaquil. My child has school in the morning."

"Our child." He corrected .

I couldn't help but chuckle. Not a dåmn thing was funny but I wanted to make him so angry. As I turned to leave I felt Aaquil grab my arm pulling me back. I love arguing but this is just tiring.

"Rai, we gotta work this out ." Aaquil insisted.

"Well ," I replied. "I have nothing to say to you Aaquil."

"Please , if it wasn't 12:00 in the morning yo åss would have a lot to say."

I scuffed. "Go to hell. And stay there."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't there already. "

"Well , that's fine by me. "

"Do you gotta be a bïtch about this?"

"I guess so Aaquil."

"Rai , I understand that you're pïśsed right now but can you hear me out?"

"No." I simply replied. At this point I was fed up.

"Rai-Lyn-"

"Aaquil. Stop fückinģ with me! I'm trying to restrain myself but you're really pushing it."

"Y'know what really pïsses me off about you?"

I sighed. "What?"

"You never really listen to what the fück people gotta tell you."

"No. I never really listen to what the fück you gotta tell me. And that's because you constantly try to talk to me and you know I don't have my bipolar medicine."

"Rai-Lynn-"

"Fück off , Aaquil."

"No. You know why? Because I love you Rai-Lynn."

"Well , I hate you." I said , tears forming in my eyes. I think I meant it.

Aaquil finally allowed me to proceed to my car. After I strapped Perfection up in her car seat I got in the car and cried for a bit before looking down at my stomach.

"You might not ever meet your father ," I whispered towards it.

Oh SHIT! Lol.

A real tear jerked, huh?

Was that argument intense enough?

You think Rai should have gave Aaquil a chance to explain himself?

Was Aaquil wrong to begin with?

Rai-Lynn's pregnant & Aaquil's on games man, Lol.

Sorry about the spelling.

1+ comments to continue.