7. ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛꜱ ɪᴛꜱᴇʟꜰ

(Third Person POV)
-
Washington D.C, World 1
-

The motorcycle the group had picked up was working insanely well for them. Aidan had thankfully gotten used to going faster. Off-roading seemed like the better solution, and it was. Losing the guards back there was a good thing.

They had been driving for hours, stopping to take breaks. DJ had somehow managed to fall asleep and not fall off the motorcycle. Aidan kept an eye on him while Kenji kept an eye out ahead of them.

"Look alive, we're almost there." Kenji nudged Aidan.

Aidan gently shook DJ awake. He grumbled before sitting up. "Ugh.."

"We're about there, bud. Try to keep your eyes open."

He was obviously tired, running so much and waking up so early.

"I'm surprised you haven't flown off the motorcycle by now." Kenji chuckled to himself.

"I'm tired, ok.." DJ scoffed before rubbing his eyes, about to close them again. That's when they started to hear the busy noises of the town they were coming upon.

Slowing to a stop, Kenji turned off the bike as the others hopped off with him. They were in the trees just outside the area. No doubt, this place was heavily guarded. Few people were outside of their houses. They pushed their ride into a bush before heading into an alley.

"Don't forget where we parked." Kenji clicked the keys, leading the pack.

The alley looked pretty beaten up. There were some worn down posters, graffiti, all that other shady alleyway junk. One poster had _nala's symbol with a clear blue X over it. Another said 'I STAND WITH THE RESISTANCE.' These posters seemed to be the only surviving ones. Must've been stuck on with super-glue or something strong. Any propaganda like that would most likely get torn down.

DJ slowed his walking to read them, curious. Shaking his head, he continued forward.

The group ducked behind a trash bin and watched the guards go by. They seemed to be never ending. However, they backed up against the wall more when they saw someone else approach.

The General himself.

The guards they had seen at the end of their chase approached them. They tried to avoid eye contact and slip by them, but the General didn't let them, grabbing their arms.

"And where do you think you're going?" Its monotone voice was enough to give anyone shivers.

"Uh.. we're reporting back to our stations.. sir."

It pushed them back and stood in front of them. The other guards around them stopped and watched this go down.

"Without a report? Because I am fairly curious to know where our soldiers have been. I heard we had a little.. incident. What was that about?"

"Well.. you see.. it's about the Resistance."

"Were they there?"

"Yes.. but..-"

"Did you catch them?"

"..no."

CyberAttack: _nala's Reignजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें