𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𖦹✶𓏲ּ꩜ .ᐟ

"It's been a month since famous star Kiyoko Saito concert killed thousands as reason are still unknown, Police are still investigating this case... new information, it's been reported that said pop star has gone missing" You swung a hatchet at the tv as you heard the sound of shattered glass hit the floor. It's literally been a whole month and they still have nothing, it's fucking hilarious, approaching your self-made map you traced your fingers over the photo of tenko and you when you were younger. You then followed the red yarn that lead to a photo of his abandoned destroyed house.

When you had came upon it there was no one not a soul, not even a body in sight. Just pools of blood but non of it was his, you've spent 16 years looking for tenko but why was it so difficult? he was there one day and gone without a trace the next. It's so frustrating, you even made a fake persona and still nothing. The tv began glitching making this irritating sound, then someone began knocking on the door.

Come on who's at the door at this time? You thought as grabbing a knife approaching the door. You looked through the peephole yet nobody was there, you groaned lowly as you stood in front of the door. There was another knock but it wasn't coming from the door, turning to look at the balconies door you see a figure.

Walking over to the door opening it immediately you stabbed whoever it was. Pushing them over the railing, fucking creep. You looked over at the clock that read 8:57pm around this time they would start popping up, you looked over the balcony edge to see a bodyless ground. "Tch" walking back inside leaving the balcony door unlocked, you grabbed your jacket as you walked out the front door.

You felt as if you were being followed, pulling out your knife holing it in front of you looking in the reflection behind you. fucking weirdos, opening the door to the stairway, walking to the roof. You hid on the side wall of the roofs door as the figure soon came through the door, they looked around for a bit walking further as you crept behind them. quickly sticking the knife between their neck taking it out kicking them off the roof.

7 years and you still won't leave me alone, walking back to your apartment you felt water hit your nose. "you know Ms.Smile... We should have a chat" you heard from behind you, turning to see some weird looking dude "Who the hell are you?... I don't have time for a chat" you spoke opening the door. "I advise you rethink that... [Y/N]" he spoke causing you to freeze, You turned quickly throwing a knife his way but he dodged it.

"The hell do you want?" You spoke keeping your distance, "You have something I want, and I have something you've been killing for" he spoke walking closer. "There's nothing you could possibly have that I want-" "Tenko Shimura" it fell silent as the rain began to fall. "What do you want?" You spoke sternly, "Come with me and tenko will be yours" he spoke.

"Like hel-" suddenly this disgusting slime like flowed out of your mouth, what the hell?, "You didn't have a choice" he spoke as everything went black for what felt like forever. You found myself in what seemed like a lab with huge chambers full of purple liquid, you coughed still feeling the uncomfortable slime in your throat.

"I found her, now do what you have to do"

"How will he feel about this?"

"Doesn't matter, in the end it's an reward"

"The hell do you want from me?" You stood up seeing a small man in a chair, "[Y/N] [L/N] or Kiyoko Saito recently killed thousands of innocent people at her final concert out of what? Anger? stress? guilt? Disgust? You became a villain after everyone stood aside and watched as you desperately pleaded for help for you missing friend, But nobody cared not even a hero..." the short man spoke.

"Answer my question" "be all for one's assassin and we'll tell you where tenko is" he replied as you balled your fist, letting out a breath you didnt know you were holding. "Fine" you suddenly felt something hard hit my head as you blacked out.

"Put her in, she won't be in there for long"