13 | Night Walk

Tw: Mentions of dying I guess? Like the stuff Nagito always says

"It's just a forest, we'll be fine," Hinata assured Komaeda. The class was going on a night walk through the forest and Komaeda was worried.

"With my bad luck, something bad is bound to happen..." he whispered.

"Don't worry, we'll keep you safe! Gahaha!!" Nidai laughed.

"Yeah, nothing's gonna happen to you," Hinata said. "Besides, there's professional fighters here. They're way stronger than anything that might attack us,"

"A-attack?? I was thinking of like a forest fire, but you're right! What if we get attacked by a bear?" Komaeda was nervously looking around now. "I mean I don't mind dying, but I don't want my dad being sad,"

"What did you say?" Hinata asked.

"I said I don't want my dad being sad,"

"You said you don't mind dying. Don't ever think that kinda stuff,"

"...please don't tell my dad I said that,"

"I won't,"

"Can you not talk about wanting to die right now?" Saionji asked.

"Sorry... Anyway! Hinata-kun, did you know bunnies can rotate their ears 180 degrees?"

"No one wants to hear your bunny facts, Komaeda!" The blonde girl yelled.

"But bunnies are so cool..." he sulked.

"You can tell me your bunny facts," Hinata said.

Komaeda blushed. "Really?"

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Rabbits, also known as bunnies or bunny rabbits, are small mammals in the family Leporidae (which also contains the hares) of the order Lagomorpha (which also contains the pikas). Oryctolagus cuniculus includes the European rabbit species and its descendants, the world's 305 breeds of domestic rabbit. Sylvilagus includes 13 wild rabbit species, among them the seven types of cottontail. The European rabbit, which has been introduced on every continent except Antarctica, is familiar throughout the world as a wild prey animal and as a domesticated form of livestock and pet. With its widespread effect on ecologies and cultures, the rabbit is, in many areas of the world, a part of daily life – as food, clothing, a companion, and a source of artistic inspiration-"

"Stop!!" Saionji yelled.

"Shut up, I wanna hear it," Hinata said.

"Stop fighting." One of the camp owners said sternly.

-

The next day, they left the camping place again. Komaeda's father hugged his son tight when he came back.

"Oh, Angel, it was so lonely without you! I missed you so much,"

"I missed you too, dad!"

"How about we go shopping to celebrate your return?"

"Oh, yes, please!!"

Hinata looked at his phone. There was a message from his mom.

Mom: I hurt my ankle really bad while cleaning this morning, so I can't come pick you up. Can you ask one of your friends parents to bring you? Love you ♡
- mom

Hinata: Damn that sucks. I hope you'll feel better soon. I'll find a ride don't worry. Love you too

He looked up from his phone and saw Komaeda standing right in front of him, smiling. "Holy sh-!?"

"Did I scare you? Sorry." He giggled. "I just wanted to say thanks,"

"For what exactly?"

"For being so nice to me. You're so cool,"

"Oh, uh, no problem,"

Komaeda looked around. "Where are your parents?"

"My dad's at work and my mom hurt her ankle, so she can't pick me up,"

"I can bring you home, Hinata-san," Komaeda's dad offered.

"Thanks, that would be awesome,"

They got into the car and Mr. Komaeda began to drive. "So, how was your camping trip?"

"It was really cool! Hinata-kun and I won the first game and he even let me tell him bunny facts,"

His father laughed. "That's right. If you ever wanna hear bunny facts, Nagito should be your first person to ask. He knows everything about bunnies,"

"It's not my fault that they're so cute!"

"They totally are. Speaking of which, your bunnies missed you. And Yumi did too,"

"Oh, I can't wait to see them again! I bet you missed Daitan too, huh?" He looked at the brunet.

"I did, yeah." He nodded.

♡ Pretty Boy | Hinakoma/Komahina | FINISHED ♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara