¿What if Thanos invaded Earth during WWII?

We're in Reality 002 where the deceased body of a reality displayed Ned Leeds still floated in space as the Spider-Man but this body floated with the magic of the Darkhold continuing to infect the body slowly turning the boy into one of the undead the zombie floated in space immediately eradicating itself and growled heavily. In seconds the zombie collapsed with its hands together and a portal opened. The zombie stepped into the portal laughing at the destruction it would soon cause as I daniel306gaming alias the Watcher continues to discuss with Arishem of Reality 780 on the impending chaos that was befalling in some realities but the power of the Darkhold had killed Ned Leeds and it affected him to the core so deep that his undead mind could travel through realities. Arishem could sense my concern and I could tell he was concerned too. He was such a monster at large as there was no telling what it could do but while my hands were bound I told Arishem that he could find a way to offer assistance and we needed to rid ourselves of this Ned Leeds. Arishem immediately thought of a way and he informed me that I would not like it. However, I listened carefully. Meanwhile, in Reality 369 a young Thanos was more than surprised when he received a telepathic message from Arishem as he had not heard from the celestials or the Eternals in a very long time so he was rather amused. However, he noticed that there was something different about Arishem but he was right as he quickly surmised that this Arishem was from a completely different reality while Arishem carefully instructed Thanos that while they had their differences there was a dangerous monster in this universe and he had to destroy. It turns out Dark Loki had been killed as he had been shot with the full force of the Time Stone while holding the Soul Stone but that power had erased him from existence even with his independence on the Darkhold and Arishem was certain that such power was enough for Thanos to use and destroy this new monster but to do that the Mad Titan would have to launch his invasion way earlier than he could have ever anticipated and he would have to do things very differently. The Ancient One closed her eyes ensuring that she was soaked deep in meditation as she was so lost that she would have almost not noticed the tyrant that snaked up behind her but she was the Sorcerer Supreme and no being could outsmart her. She immediately opened her eyes and put herself in a fighting stance facing off against a pretty determined alien. However, the alien immediately noted that his name was Ebony Maw and he was not here for a fight. However, he was here for the Time Stone which he would get whether or not the Ancient One resisted him as the Ancient One noted that she would resist him to the end but she knew who the stones were for and then Maw telekinetically sent two rods flying towards her immediately slipping changing her position. The Ancient One used her magic to deflect the rods as she immediately taunted Ebony Maw asking him if this was all he could do and with that Ebony Maw attacked her with full force. Meanwhile, the sorcerers were also facing off against members of the Black Order while for the past year Steve Rogers and his formidable team had been putting an end to the majority of Hydra's operations which was a feat that disappointed the Red Skull. Steve was rather impressed when Howard Stark had gifted him with a vibranium shield to help him in the war effort as Steve was glad that he was finally getting the recognition he had deserved but they were at war against Red Skull who was also a super soldier just like Steve and Steve only hoped that they would not been tangled another war against this one and if they were it would be over but they were wrong. To their greatest shock a ship appeared above the environment revealing a rather frightening alien beast as Thanos had wasted no time to massacre the majority of the soldiers leaving only Steve Rogers, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark and Bucky Barnes alive. As he took them into his ship he revealed that he also abducted The Red Skull to get the Space Stone but then he had to kidnap the Ancient One for the Time Stone and he used the next minutes to give them a rather tense briefing noting that working together was their best shot at destroying this new monster that they were going to soon face. If they were distracted for any reason it would mean imminent doom for his captives who wore long faces that were apparently distraught as his method of communication had just wiped out a great percentage of random people they cared about bit worse still he didn't seem to care and they had finally arrived at the desert place facing the zombified Ned Leeds who stood before them. For hours zombie Ned Leeds had been walking without direction looking desperately for someone to consume as he saw these heroes and villains from a distance and immediately shot a dark magic influenced web at Thanos. He acted immediately and wanted a fight. The fight against the zombie was rather intense as the zombie had the agility of a spider, the strength of an undead man and the dark magic that flowed through its systems. The Ancient One was still able to encase the zombie in a shield spell allowing Thanos to take out his weapon and strike zombie Ned. Steve, Peggy, Howard and Barnes gathered around as the Ancient One began to chant using her magic to channel both the Space and Time Stone. She was finally about to kill zombie Ned when a spell from zombie Ned's mouth broke her concentration as she fainted allowing the zombie time and rushing up to Peggy Carter and biting her to everyone's horror. Peggy painfully transformed into another zombie with hunger for destruction in her eyes with 2 dark magic powered zombies as it didn't take long before Steve, Howard, Barnes and the Ancient One were all dead. Thanos looked frightened at the two zombies as he wondered why they had not killed him or why they had not made him one of them but one thing was clear and they needed himfor a bigger purpose. I was downcasted as I realized Arishem's plans failed with Thanos and the Infinity Stones at the mercy of the zombies. I knew that someone had to do something else to end the fight that was brewing and I knew how to do it.