REASON #24

Taehyung lay on top of his tired Jungkook, their bodies still joined intimately, the aftermath of their passionate lovemaking noticeable in the sweaty sheen on their skin. Jungkook looked beautiful lying beneath him, his breath coming in raspy pants, his eyes glazed with a mix of satisfaction and love.

As they caught their breaths, basking in the euphoria of their connection, Jungkook broke the silence. "Taehyung," Jungkook said softly, his voice filled with tenderness. "I love you, and I want us to grow stronger together. Have you ever considered therapy for your anger issues?"

The question lingered in the air, and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. His anger had been a constant struggle, causing tension and occasional outbursts that he was well aware of. And sure Jieun was also a thing but she wasn't his proper therapist- they were close and she understood him as more than a client so it was super easy for Taehyung to open up to her. 

But actual therapy? Taehyung had never truly considered it as he had always believed he could manage his emotions on his own.

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes, seeing the genuine concern reflected in them. Taehyung loved this man with all his heart, and his desire to see them both thrive made him willing to explore any possibility. Taking a deep breath, he replied- "I'm willing to try therapy if it means becoming a better version of myself for you and for us, princess." Taehyung said with a gruff- pulling his cock out and lying naked beside Jungkook, looking up at the ceiling.

Jungkook's face lit up with a mixture of relief and hope. Jungkook turned on his side, holding Taehyung's face tenderly in his hands, his thumbs caressing his cheeks. "Thank you, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered, his voice filled with gratitude. "I believe therapy can help us find healthier ways to manage your anger, and it'll also give us a chance to strengthen our bond."

"Thank you for giving me another chance." Taehyung said, reaching out to kiss the top of Jungkook's forehead and then Taehyung sighed softly as he buckled his trousers, buttoning it back.

Jungkook took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before continuing. "I want us to start being completely honest with each other, Taehyung. I've said it before, but it's something that's been on my mind lately. I want open communication between us, without any secrets or hidden feelings."

Taehyung's brows furrowed as he listened, realizing that Jungkook had been struggling silently while trying to maintain an air of normalcy. "I understand, Jungkook," Taehyung replied, his voice gentle yet firm. "Honesty and open communication are crucial for a healthy relationship. I promise to be more transparent with you from now on but it's just- I don't know how."

Jungkook nodded, his eyes searching Taehyung's face for any sign of hesitancy. Taehyung desperately wanted to tell him everything, to lay all his thoughts and emotions bare, but a lingering fear held him back.

As the silence lingered, Jungkook muttered a quiet- "Goodnight," disappointment evident in his voice. Jungkook turned on his other side, and Taehyung's heart sank at the lack of answer, realizing that his silence had been louder than any words he could have spoken.

Taehyung sat quietly in the dimly lit room, his gaze focused on the peaceful face of Jungkook, who lay deep asleep on the bed. The gentle rise and fall of Jungkook's chest filled the room with a calm rhythm, as though it was a lullaby, soothing Taehyung's tired soul.

Unable to resist the urge, Taehyung shifted closer, his fingers hesitantly reaching out to gently touch the strands of Jungkook's long hair. As he entwined them between his fingers, a warm sensation spread through his chest, radiating a feeling he had never experienced before. It was as if a flock of butterflies had taken flight in his stomach, fluttering with contentment.