2. Aarnav

"I think you are aware that I have the ability to kill you at this very moment? " I asked

"My boss won't let you get away with this easily, so go ahead and kill me. " He said.

"Who is your boss? Give me a name damn it. Who told you to hack in our system? "

I punched him hard on his face. His T-shirt was torn and jeans was full of mud, chest was full of scars indicating how many times he have been beaten up by people who he betrayed but was still able to escape all of them and never get caught. He had his said identity hidden from everyone no one knew his name Or where he came from. He was already bleeding from every part of his body and was shot on his thighs when he tried escaping me but unlucky to get caught by the devil. After escaping from everyone I am going to make sure he is never getting out of my sight ever.

"No." He said laughing out loud, just one word increased my anger to any unimaginable limit.

"Put some medicine on his wounds take care of him and once he is healed beat him again, repeat this till he gives the name. "

I ordered my bodyguards and left.

I was planning to go home but a very important conference meeting was scheduled for the afternoon so I headed towards office.

"Send a cup of coffee in my cabin." I ordered my receptionist while I continued walking and without looking at the surrounding.

"What are you doing in my cabin? " I asked Robin.

"Uhh... I was just swimming. " Robin said.

Robin was my friend from school times and he has always been around since then. He was one of the few people who knew my soft side and how I was before my parents death.

"Funny...Did you get the deal done with the Uganda client? " I asked with a straight face ignoring his joke which was actually not a joke and also I was in no mood for nonsense conversations.

"Yess boss, done. You tell me what's up, you seem little angry."

"Nothing just didn't sleep well last night."

"Umhhhh... Didn't sleep? Who were you with? Looks like someone had a great night!! " He said teasing me like he used to do in childhood when any girl looked at me Or tried hitting on me.
I was a very good looking child back then and I am still good looking so girls always used to hit on me and I never really fell for anyone of them.

"Shut up Robin. I was working not like you having sex with finance." I said not making an eye contact.

"How do you know? I know you have a Cyber security business that doesn't mean you will keep an eye on me with the whole system under your control. "