Chapter 6~2 weeks prior (part. 2)

"I can't believe that 3 weeks from now we're going to be in the US!....., are you exited baby" Izuku said looking down and rubbing he's still nonexistent baby bump, he was about 4 months now, and he's stomach was slightly bloated but not enough for anybody to notice, well...., unless you look really hard.

He was at the dorms in he's dorm room, even though it was a Saturday, "well, I guess I better get started on these cards", he's plan was to make several cards, for he's closest friends and some teachers, he wasn't going to write anything that revealed to much of why he was going, just a simple goodbye and how much he was thankful for all there help and such.

He decided he's first one was going to be to Uraraka, and he was determined to make it a special one, she's been with him this entire time.

Dear, Ochako Uraraka,

You are my best friend and I am so thankful for having you,
You've helped, and been with me this entire time and I couldn't ask for more.

Don't worry, this isn't goodbye yet, I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am!
And so, without hesitation I would like to ask you, would you do the honors of being little baby's

Godmother?!

Spoiler alert!, she said YES!, like always, they sat there in each others embrace crying their eyes out and what not.

~~~

Izuku was finally done!, or at least that's what he thought, 'Lida, Todoroki, All might, Aizawa, Uraraka, I think that's al-'
He was interrupted out of he's thoughts when it hit him, the person he forgot, more like he was trying to avoid but you get it...

Kacchan

'Ok izuku, deep breath in, out, you got this!' The greenette thought to himself.

He took he's pen in hand, grabbed a clean white sheet of paper and wrote he's first letter-" ugh, I MADE IT UGLY!" he screamed, a little to loudly not only scaring a Canadá flag walking past he's door with a hot chocolate he snuck downstairs  from the kitchen but the greenette too, he flinched a little and said a quite 'sorry' to himself, force of habit I guess.

This went on for about half an hour until he finally wrote one that he thought was decent enough, 'why am I stressing so much about this specific letter?....' Was all he could think while putting it in a nice looking envelope.

~~~

"Hey mom...Can I ask you a question...?", Izuku, and Inko Midoriya were now in their car on their way to the airport, "yeah honey, of course", the cheery greenette answered, not taking her eyes of the road, "can we stop at the Bakugous house please, I have to give something to Kacchan", "sure, what is it?, if you don't mind me asking..." the curious woman asked her son, "oh, uhh... nothing special, just he's letter, I forgot to give it to him at school", what a lie, Izuku had been trying to avoid Katsuki, and Kirishima, but mostly Katsuki as much as possible these past few weeks, aka, he's packing up and saying goodbye to he's closest friends week.

The Alpha didn't think much of it at first, just thinking Deku was being Deku, even though he wasn't talking to him or being as social as he usually is in the past few months, he was now growing a bit annoyed with the loss of presence from the greenette, but now Kirishima, he was MORE than happy with what was happening, he had noticed the strange behavior the Omega and Alpha had been having during the past 6 months, and saying he was annoyed was an understatement, but now, he had his little boyfriend all to himself... or so he thought.

"sure honey, anything you want!"

-----

They had finally arrived at the Bakugous, and when I say 'finally' I mean they had been parked in front of the house for the past 30 minus or so, "Izuku, your mumbling again, do you want me to go with you?", "wha?- oh, no I'm fine, I just have to calm down..." the greenette said taking a shaky breath.

'alright, its now or never Izuku!', the omega thought to himself, taking one more breath, he opened to car door, and very slowly got out.

he was about to ring the door bell, imagining a million different scenarios of an angry Kacchan opening the door, but then I remembered that it was Friday, and Katsuki only comes home from the doors on Saturday, 'wait!, but then that would mean that one of he's parents would open the door!, and I haven't told them yet!, what is they read the letter in front of me!?, even though its Kacchans letter, and!, an-'only now did he notice that he was admitting distressed pheromones and some tears were leaving he's eyes, "you know what, I'm just gunna leave the letter here, ring the doorbell and leave, I can't do this right now" he said quietly to himself, and that's what he did.

a few minutes after Izuku had rung the doorbell, Mitsuki Bakugou, opened the door confused, one caching a glimpse of a very familiar car driving of into the distance, she then looked down to her feet and saw a letter, well at least she assumed it was a letterset read...

to Kacchan.

somehow she immediately knew who wrote it, and knew better then to go through her sons stuff, even though it was really tempting-, she was cut out of her thoughts when the phone started ringing, she immediately went to go and answer it, "Mitsuki?", she instantly recognized the voice, "Inko?, can you hear me?" she asked her friend, "yep!, I'm really sorry I was keeping this from you, but me and Izuku thought it was best to wait and we lost track of time and now were already on our way to the airport an-" Ms. Midoriya said, a little to quickly, she was now crying along with her sniffling son, she was cut of by her friend, she was now shacking terrified of what Inko would say next, "airport!?, w-what do you mean a-airport?, what haven't you told me?, were are you?".

Masaru Bakugou, had heard all the commotion coming from the living room and quickly made his way over to is wife to comfort her, she was giving off distressed pheromones as well, Mitsuki put the phone on speaker, "Masarus just came, now tell me what happened" Mitsuki said softly toward a still crying Inko, she told her everything, but then Izuku finally spoke up, afraid that if he opened he's mouth before, he would be a sobbing mess, "Auntie Mitsuki, Uncle Masaru?, I'm really sorry, I didn't want to worry you guys, but can you promise me you won't tell Kacchan, please, I really want Him to know, he has all the right to know, but I don't want to ruin his reputation on becoming number one, its always been he's dream ever since we were kids"

Izuku chuckled softly at that last part, and so did the adults, lightning the mood a bit, Mitsuki and Masaru promised they wouldn't tell, even though it would be hard.

and with that they said there goodbyes, but not before the Bakugous promising they would come and visit as soon as they could.

----

"I can't believe were going to be grandparents", Mitsuki breathed out, "yeah" he husband agreed, they gave each other a sweet hug, that was soon interrupted by the front door being swung open

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT FUCKING NERD!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YAL!!!!, FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, LOL, SO IDK IF ONE OF YOU NOTICED BUT MID WAY THROUGH THIS CHAPTER A STOPPED USING THE SWIRLY LINES AND USED THESE THINGS > ----, INSTED TO MARK THE TIME SKIPS, ALSO I DIDNT USE THE SLANTED TEXT, IM WRITTING ON MY COMPUTER AND THIS THINGS OLD!, ANYWAY WHEN I GET MY IPAD BACK ILL MAYBE CHANGE IT (IF I REMEMBER)

ALSO I NEED CUTE BABY NAMES!!!!

BYEEEEEEE!