Adam Meets his True Love...

AN: Yes you heard the description right. This is a CRACKFIC! (Sorta...) And this set in season 2 (Of Six Minutes).

Adam walks around the street looking around the heavily crowded streets of Louisiana looking for Thorton Rust. Until he looked at a peculiar poster of a upcoming Miku Expo on accident. "What's this?" Adam says in a puzzled voice trying to make sense of something he doesn't know about. "Ehh... I'm sure it's fine." Adam mumbled to himself trying to cover up his confusion so he doesn't look stupid. But while he continues walking around the street trying to look for Thorton Rust, He accidentally bumps into Hatsune Miku the girl who he didn't know! "Oh i'm sorry!" Miku says blushing with embarrassment while still holding her microphone. Miku still twiddling her fingers while mumbling "I sounded so stupid with my accent, I hope paparazzi doesn't figure out". Adam looked at her still in shock that he bumped in to a international celebrity.

Adam's P.O.V.: When I saw her i immediately recognized her name from the poster (Hatsune Miku). I felt like she like me, a bot.

Miku's P.O.V. (When Adam was thinking at his P.O.V.): Ummm... He's really nice. I hope he can't tell that I have a accent, and that I was blushing.

(Regular P.O.V.) "Ummm are you a robot? I'm trying not to make that sound rude." Adam says still questioning if he should ask that. "Yes, are you" Miku responds looking at Adam with awe. Adam nods at Miku's question as he looks back at Miku with awe too. "Please don't anybody that I'm a robot it's kinda complicated." Adam says to her in a whisper like voice. "Ummm, sure i can keep that. Sorry that I haven't asked your name yet." Miku responds to him blushing still. "My name is Adam." Adam responds to her blushing a little back. "I guess I can say bye now..." Miku says blushing. Adam nods in understanding. While Adam continued walking Miku slid a note with her phone number into his pocket.