The Next Day...

Adam's P.O.V.: I couldn't find the Ander's family at all. But at least I met someone... Wait! Is that a note in my pocket? It has her phone number. I finally after all these years scored a girl! And she's even a bot just like ME.

Miku's P.O.V. (At the same time as Adam's P.O.V.): I hope he will call me... I would love to be with a actual normal robot! So that the paparazzi can't create some sort of drama news paper about it! FINALLY! But I hope he doesn't hate my accent though... And my absurdly turquoise hair too.

(Regular P.O.V.) Adam looked at Miku's phone number and went down the same street to find a pay phone. He dialed the numbers trying to dial her number on the pale navy blue pay phone. After dialing the number Miku picks up the phone. "Hello, this is Miku" Miku said in a cheery mood recognizing Adam immediately. "Wait! Is that you Adam?" Miku asked through the phone before assuming it was Adam who was calling. "Mhmm." Adam chimed into the phone trying to make it sound like he was saying "Mhmm.". Miku heard the "mhmm." clearly in joy knowing it was Adam. "So wanna go to a fancy restaurant Adam?" Miku asks with a little more of an obvious accent of accident. "Ummm... Did he notice my accent though. I hope he doesn't hear it." Miku thought to herself in an awkward state. A tear rolled down her face as she thought that. "Sure." Adam said though the phone realizing that that Miku had an accent. "Ok go to the fancy restaurant near where we met. I can pay." Miku said in relief that Adam didn't make fun of her accent. "Ok bye I can meet you there at 7 pm." Adam replied blushing knowing that he's now dating someone. Adam hanged up the phone and smiled and looked at the restaurant that they were going to.

Later... (At Adam's hut at the island).

Adam's P.O.V.: I love her turquoise hair, her beautiful voice, and her kindness. I wish we could take over the world 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. But I'm sure she loves humans... I'm sure that I can make her apart of my side. I smirk at the thought of us being happy together at the restaurant.

Later... (Regular P.O.V.) Adam walked down the crowded street to the fancy restaurant where Miku said where to have their date. "I hope she's there." Adam thought to himself with worry. He went down the room to find where Miku was at. Finally Adam arrived to the table after a couple of minutes. "Hi there Adam!" Miku said in delight. Adam sat down and greeted Miku with a smile on his face. "Finally... I'm happy with a girlfriend." Adam thought to himself. "So what are you thinking about ordering?" Miku said trying to make some small talk. "I'm thinking about getting the spaghetti." Adam responded to Miku. "How about we share it. Like in those cheesy movies?" Miku said in a joking matter. "Maybe we can. I guess we can't hide that we're like dating or something right?" Adam responded in a very awkward tone...