Catching up

Player, while still inside of the Omega Timeline, is shown to be floating around a little bit inside of the entire realm, as he looks to see everyone having fun all over the place. He sees Delta punching and fighting against Epic in a sort of training session, he sees Abyss Sans and Cross Sans fighting over chocolate, which is unusually childish for the both of them, he sees Killer Sans and FP Frisk together and having some fun, mainly out of love for one another obviously, and he sees Anti-Error selling Rock Candy, which is a rather odd thing to do, but he is not gonna complain about that. As he kept on moving, he then turned to the spot where the Pokémon from Trainertale resides in, and needless to say, they are having a lot of fun right now, and that is mainly due to the fact that the area they are in is able to suit their home environment. Of course, the Trainertale AU did come back, and that version of Sans and the others also came back to their home AU as well, but the Pokémon, for some odd reason, decided to stay here. Guess they really much enjoy their home this much in the Omega Timeline, or they must be so scared from all the fighting that has happened that they decided to stay inside of the Omega Timeline, making them feel much more safe then ever before.

As he flies around, he then hears what seems to be a sound of laughter of sort, as he then turned around and began to fly to the direction of where it is coming from. He then looks and he sees something that is rather amusing to him in his eyes, and he almost wants to laugh at that as well.

Ten No Kami, the one from Righteous!Error's Multiverse, she is present, and is having fun with some of the denizens of the Omega Timeline, with all of the members with her comprised of children

Ten No Kami, the one from Righteous!Error's Multiverse, she is present, and is having fun with some of the denizens of the Omega Timeline, with all of the members with her comprised of children. Guess she became a friend to all children due to what the William of her time is like. And needless to say, Ten No Kami even almost has what seem to be a cat smile of sorts on her face. Not something they you'd normally see in a Polothorn that is as large as her. But it seems William's kindness and empathy made an impact on her that even Player did not expect, making her much more innocent and kind then expected, although like the original Ten, she is cruel and soulless to those that she deeply despises. But other than that, she is much more sweeter than her original counterpart.

Player looks down at the kids having fun, which composes of Frisks, Charas, Asriels, and Monster Kids. And needless to say, they seem to be having a lot of fun being on Ten No Kami, as well as being into her tentacles. And Ten No Kami's gentle nature, along with her resemblance to Core!Frisk, makes her very trustworthy to be with for the children, kind of the opposite with the other Ten No Kami, in which she was cruel and remorseless and had no love or care to anyone but himself.

After Ten No Kami was done playing with the kids and they decided to go elsewhere, Player floats up to her, and Ten No Kami, through a sort of Cosmic Sense of some sort, knew that he was watching, but decided to wait until she is done, as she then looked at him and spoke out.

"These children sure like to have a lot of fun being with me, right?"

Player nodded his head, as he spoke out.