Last Light Inn

The guardian spirit visited the party that night. Warning them that their time was limited. They looked at Astarion, giving him a personal warning.

"You should know, your leader is very devoted to you. She will give her life to give you everything you want. But without her soul, she won't last long." Astarion panicked.

"What do you mean? How long does she have? What can I do?!" They put their hands on the sides of his face. Astarion closed his eyes as he saw the vision.

They were in a grand room, the concrete under them broken. Astarion was on his knees on the ground, blood covering his beautiful porcelain skin. His screams of emotional pain were deafining. He looked through his tear filled vision at Cazadors body to his left, limp, Astarions favorite dagger sticking out of Cazadors ribs. To his right (F/N) laid limp. Blood was splattered on her as she glowed with black and green smoke. Her skin turning to ash.
-----

I stretched and grunted in pain, grabbing my side as it felt as if it was on fire. I lifted my shirt and saw discoloration on my skin, it was small, about the size of a golden coin. I casted a healing spell but it did nothing, my normally pale skin a light yellow-green almost like a bruse, something in my gut gave me a bad feeling about it. We packed and headed out once again fighting our way through the shadows. Eventually we ran into Harpes that fought with us and led us to the Last Light Inn. There was a sheild around the inn protecting it from the shadow curse. An angry white haired woman entrapped my legs in vines as she interrogated me.

"Who are you? Why are you here?!" Her accent thick.

"Oh, you know, just here on holiday. I quite enjoy being attacked my literal shadows!" I quipped at her. Astarion and Gale both chuckled behind me. "I'm here because a friend told us that this was on the way to Moonlight Towers."

"Are you cultists?" Her face angered before a Harpe stepped between us.

"Stop! They saved our asses on the road! If it wasn't for them we'd be dead. Please just let them pass through." She begged the accented elf. Her anger flowed through my mind, all the loved ones she's lost. All the wars she's been dragged into and managed to survive.

"So you're one of them huh?" The elf sneered. "You've yet to grown tentacles."

"And I wont if i can get to those towers."

"You guys have made it!" Halsin approached smiling, "Please, release my friends. If it wernt for them many people would have perished."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking around noticing more and more teiflings from the cove.

"The cove got attacked the day after you left. Those cultists came out of knowhere with crazy power and numbers. The safer choice was to run. Although they captured many still."

"I'm sorry sir Halsin. We'll help however we can." I smiled at him.

"Just Halsin, please. No need for titles after the help you've given me. Let me show you around, you must be starved."

I waved my hand destroying the vines that held my feet. "I am. Thank you." Astarion held his hand out for me to grab and step out of the mess leaving the elfs mouth open in suprise. "Thank you my love." I smiled at him as Halsin gave us a tour. We found our way to the dining hall as we sat and ate. Exchanging tales with some of the other teiflings. Astarion excused himself for a drink at the bar as he left the table.

Halsin elbowed me smiling, "I see you two figured things out." I blushed and nodded. "Good, anyone can see that you care greatly for eachother."

"I do very much." I looked for him but he was no where in sight.