Hello, princess

*damon was sitting on the couch in the Salvatore boarding house as he heard quiet footsteps sneaking out of the front door. He put down his book before he sped to the door standing in front of it.*

Damon: Hello, princess..

*Damon said with a smirk*

Y/N: Hello, Darling

Damon: Now, tell me. where are you going this early in the morning?

*he let out a devilish smirk before he leaned against the door frame to block her exit*

Y/N: I'm hungry and I was going out to get something to eat..

*he gave her a playful pout*

Damon: Am I not good enough to be your breakfast darling?

Y/N: Well... That depends on what part of you I can eat..

*he raised an eyebrow*

oh really. is that so?

*he put his hand on her waist and smirked*

Damon: And tell me, darling. Which part of me do you have in mind?

Y/N: This part..

*She gently grabs his dick through his pants with a smirk on her face*

*He gasps slightly*

Damon: Damn, my love.. Straight to the point..

*She kisses his lips softly before dropping to her knees Infront of him*

Y/N: May I?

Damon: Of course, my love

*She slowly pulls down his grey sweatpants and his pants end up in a pool around his ankles*

Damon: Well, someone's hungry

*He said with a smirk as she slowly removes his boxers that also end up in the puddle around his feet and his dick springs out*

Y/N: You have to be quiet, darling.. Stefan is still asleep..

Damon: No promises, my love

*She puts his length in her mouth and starts moving back and forth*

*He drops his head back and grabs a fist full of her hair as she starts going faster*

Damon: You're doing amazing, doll.

*She starts gagging as his length hits the back of her throat over and over again and tears fill her eyes as she looks up at him*

*Damon grunts and groans in pleasure*

*A little while later, he finishes in her mouth*

Damon: Swallow.

*She swallows and removes his length from her mouth, a string of saliva connecting to his dick and her mouth*

*He pulls his pants back up and helps her up to her feet  and kisses her softly on the lips*

Damon: I love you, princess

Y/N: I love you too, darling