The woods

*you're walking through the woods, alone at night, when suddenly you see a figure and you start to wonder who it is when suddenly the figure speaks up and comes out of the shadows*

Damon: Hello, my love..

Y/N: Holy shit, Damon! You scared me!

Damon: I'm sorry, darling..

*He uses his vampire speed and pushes you up against a tree while he pins your arms above your head with one hand, using his free hand to play with the waistband of your jeans*

*You gasp slightly at the impact of hitting the tree*

Y/N: Baby, we are in the middle of the woods..we can't-

Damon: Why not? No one is around.. Just you and me, my love.

*You lift his shirt over his head and throw it aside, revealing his toned abs*

*He removes his belt and ties your hands together with it, still keeping your arms pinned above your head*

*He removes your clothes so your completely naked and he lifts you up*

*You wrap your legs around his waist as he removes his pants and boxers*

*He presses his lips against your neck while he starts to slowly thrust into you, keeping you pinned to the tree*

*Your moans fill the air and you can't do anything with your hands because of the belt*

*He starts thrusting faster and harder into your g-spot, dropping your arms so they aren't pinned above your head anymore but the belt still has them tied together*

Y/N: Fuck, baby~

*His thrusts get sloppy and his dick is throbbing in your pussy but he doesn't stop*

*He lifts his head and watches your boobs bounce as he continues to fuck you*

Damon: Your so tight~

*You cum and it runs down your leg and down his dick but he continues to thrust into your pussy as tears form in your eyes from pain and pleasure*

*A few moments later and he pulls out and cums all over your stomach*

Damon: you did so good, my love~

*He puts you down and you both puts your clothes back on*

*You kiss his lips softly before you try and walk but your limping quite a bit*

Damon: Let me help you, princess.

Y/N: Ok..

*He picks you up and carries you bridal style as he carries you all the way back to the Salvatore mansion*