Chapter Three: Let Out on a Leash

4:00 AM  TUESDAY OCTOBER 12TH

        Marylins POV

  After I woke up that Tuesday after last night's events I tried to feel around for Emerson, he was gone. What did I expect? He probably had to pack or overthink about the possible babies. What I never told Emerson was that I changed my mind, I'm leaving today it's best to not drag him into it. I don't want to ruin his life, even as a royal. Having a child at 19 does not look good for me or him. I would be slut shamed and he would be the public joke in the headlines for the magazines. As I wrote the letter for him I realized how bad I felt for doing this for him, we are a couple now and I'm already leaving him? The one thing I said I would never dare to do? Who was I at this point, all I knew is that I was shaking writing the letter. If I could, I would take him. But the hospitals would put out the news of my children or child, I have not taken the pregnancy test yet but it would take a day or two so I was waiting to go to California. I gathered up my money put it in a secret compartment in my suitcase. I was not loosing my only money until I got a job or moved in with someone. I met this guy last summer he said that if I ever needed anything I could call him, he was from California. That's why I had the initial thought to go there. I have not seen him in a year but we texted back and forth sometimes on late nights. Being in the castle felt like I was a dog tied to a tree by a leash or a tether, suffocating as I try to leave the small area of my room and the big castle walls. I finished packing, I recited everything I packed making sure to leave nothing. As I walked to the bathroom I had a gut feeling. I ran to to toilet and threw up. I don't know what was happening but I had to go.

RUNNING AWAY PART  2     : TUESDAY 12TH 5:54 AM      : ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT 

No of course I was not going to fly on a plane to California. I would be caught easily. I had a Uber waiting for me as I wore a mask trying to at least hide the bottom of my face. This was the last thing I needed to do to get my freedom back. My driver Samuel was making conversation with me as we went along the drive. I got many missed calls from Emerson. I was debating answering but I knew I couldn't. I blocked everyone but Emerson just incase it was an emergency for the possible baby. I told Samuel about this possible baby he agreed with my decision, I heard it in his voice he was flirting with me but I didn't care. I had a boyfriend. Rather I spoke to him or not. I turned off my location before I left, I got bombarded with questions about this from Emerson, I sat there hoping I would not loose him as a boyfriend and best friend. I got many calls from Mia my friend ever since 1st grade. We used to be best friends before she got famous and I was busy doing my duties as a royal. She cussed me out many times. I texted her telling her about the baby. I called her to explain more in detail. She quickly said " WHAT!?! OMG MY BFF IS PREGOOzZz!" She was so loud even Samuel heard it and looked back in the mirror giggling. I texted Emerson after the call saying "Emerson I'm so sorry I love you but you can't go, you can't be dragged into this with the baby it will ruin your future. If I'm not pregnant I will tell you so, love you babe. We can still call and text when you forgive me and I get settled in at the place I will stay at." I texted him almost crying. He messaged me back " I can't believe you left me. You sent me a letter not even meeting me in person?! That's my possible fucking child in you Mary, I love you too and always. I'm not breaking up with you due to this. Just promise me we will visit each other? I can't live without you." He messaged me as I replied with " I know, I'm sorry.  We will be able to see each other, I will make sure of it."  I would make it work I was determined.

TO BE CONTINUED 

Hey guys, :)

Here is my schedule for the writing on these parts :)

Maybe one everyday-

Maybe one every weekend/week-

Friday-Sunday are writing days except for the 15th for this year as it's my birthday:)

That's all goodbye loves!:)