Chapter 3

I'm apologizing in advance, because this chapter has a song, I DO NOT OWN THE SONG!!! Credits for the song are at the bottom!!!!

The Night of the Rally

"Race, please don't go."I beg him. He shakes his head.

"I know you don't support the strike, but do this for me?" He says, giving me the puppy eyes. The same eyes I fell in love with. The same eyes of my best friend. The same eyes that I joined the strike for.

"I- I'll support the strike, but I'm not going to the rally Race. You can't change my mind." I says, sitting on bottom bunk, crossing my legs and folding my arms.

"Well, I'm going to the rally. And you can't stop me." He says, opening the window and climbing up the fire escape. I sigh. If he's going, maybe I should tell him how I feel? Cause if he dies, he'll never know. But he'll know someone loves hi- NO! I can't think like that. He's not gonna die.

I quickly climb up to the roof, and hear Race sing.

SONG STARTS HERE!! SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T TO READ!!! I'll do a recap about what happens at the end for those of you who skip :)

"I close my eyes, and I can see, a world that's waiting up for me. That I call, my own." He sings. Wow. His voice is beautiful.

"Through the dark, through the door, through where no one's been before, but it feels, like, home." I sing with him. He stands up and faces me, standing close to the edge.

"They can say, they can say, it all sounds crazy," he sings.

"They can say, they can say, I've lost my mind." I sing as he walks closer to me. The only light is the light of the moon beaming down on us. Making him look beautiful.

"I don't care, I don't care so call me crazy." He sings, walking past me, and standing close to the middle of the roof.

"We can live in a world that we design." I say before running and jumping onto another roof, Race follows behind me.

"Cause every night I lie in bed, the brightest colors, fill my head, a million dreams are keeping me awake." We sing together.

"I think of what the world could be, a vision of the one I see, A million dreams for the world we're gonna make." Race sings.

"There's a house, we can build, every room inside is filled, with things from far, away." I sing.

"Special things, I compile, each one there, to make you smile. On a rainy, day!" He sings.

We hop onto another roof. "They can say, they can say it all sound crazy." I sing.

"They can say, they can say, we lost our minds." He sings.

"I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy." I sing.

"We can live in a world that we design!" He sings, getting slightly louder. We start hopping across roofs, while singing:

"Every night I lie in bed, The brightest color's fill my head, A million dreams are keeping me awake, I think of what the world could be, A vision of the one I see, A million dreams is all it's gonna take, Oh a million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

"However big, however small, let me be part of it all. Share your dreams, with me. You may be right, you may be wrong, say that you'll bring me along, to the world you see, to the world I close my eyes to see," I sing.

"The world I close my eyes, to see." We sing together.

"Cause every night I lie in bed," he sings, chasing me across the roofs.

"The brightest colors fill my head!" I sing, jumping across roofs. My foot slips and I fall in between to buildings, I feel myself start falling but stop only seconds later. I see a scared, smiling Race staring at me. No! Not the cute crooked smile. Dang it.

"A million dreams are keeping me awake," he sings, pulling me up. I realize that were on the lodging house roof.

"A million dreams," I sing.

"A million dreams!" We sing together.

"I think of what the world could be, a vision of the one I see, a million dreams is all it's gonna take." We sing together.

"A million dreams for the world we're gonna make!" We sing together. I spin him around and pull him against my chest. He looks up at me and smiles. (If you didn't know, I'm taller.)

"For the world we're gonna make." I say quietly, before kissing him on the lips.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Song Name : A Million Dreams

From : The greatest showman (i don't know exactly who sings it, but this is where it's from.)