Chapter 1 - New start

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

ʏ/ɴꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I woke up from my deep slumber, the sun shining bright into my eyes, the coldness of the room suddenly hitting me by my bare skin. It was the day I started my journey at Hogwarts, was I nervous? very much so, however I believed I would make friends and if people didn't like me then that's their opinion. Today was a fresh new start, a new life. I hated my old school, I went to Beauxbatons which definitely ruined me because all the girls that went there were so cocky and gullible, they made me sick to the stomach. I never got along with anyone expect one of my friends named Fleur Delacour, she was always there for me but she was friends with literally everyone, which with a lot of the people I despise. However, she told me about how Hogwarts was a great school since she had to go there for a competition, and she thought I should give it a go considering I didn't like Beauxbatons, for that I took her advice! Knowing my step dad used to work there, made me think that possibly it might be good for me to have a fresh new start and try out something new!
Fleur told me about how the teachers seemed a lot more strict, although the students all seemed to be incredibly nice and got along the majority of the time, which considering I went to a all girl school seemed like paradise, at Beauxbatons all I heard was drama and it was at the point where I couldn't be bothered to get involved with anyone anymore.

Moving off from my bed, I got up and quickly got changed into my robes. I preferred this uniform so much more compared to Beauxbatons uniform, I feel like this type of style and concept suited me more. I was never a girlie girl, but then again I was never a tomboy type of girl, I was just me? Brushing my teeth, and brushing through my knotted hair, I started to feel excited, however I was also nervous, what if I ended up not making friends like the last school I was at, or what if I just don't like the type of classes we would be learning? would it even be useful to my future? I took a deep breathe and reassured myself that I was going to make friends, and this year was going to be one of the best years of my life! Before leaving the bathroom, I got my favourite perfume that smelt of lavender blossom, forbidden juicy pear and mouth-watering bergamot. My signature scent.

I looked at the clock and realised it was almost time to leave, I quickly grabbed my case that was filled with all my clothes and any initial belongings that I thought I might of needed for this first term. I picked up my wand and looked back to my room, taking a deep breathe and then turning back. You've got this, don't panic y/n. I closed my door, and stormed down the stairs to be greeted by my fellow father Remus Lupin and my stepmother Nymphadora Tonks.
"Ah, Good morning darling how was your sleep?" asked tonks.

"I slept pretty good actually thanks mother, I'm pretty nervous though I just have this gut feeling that somethings going to happen and that I'm going to struggle this year, just like last year. I don't want to have a recap of last year"

Tonks looked towards Remus, and nodded towards him indicating for him to speak. "Darling, Hogwarts is a fantastic school and I'm sure you'll love it, it is very different compared to your last school, and I know you'll fit in just fine, plus I've asked Harry Potter if he could make sure if your alright, don't stress about it"