(2) Forced to study

The two outsiders follow Crowley outside. Y/N shouldn't stay in Octavinelle, that was Crowleys opinion. Their journey ends in front of an old and destroyed looking house. Crowley turns his head to the two. Y/N is biting on her lips while she is looking around. The house is really a mess. She knows why they are here. But of course she wants to go home to her father and little brother. A girl shouldn't be here.

Y/N: Crowley, I'm sure that we will find a way to go back home. To stay here is humiliating.

Crowley: Ms. Hook, I promise you that I will do my best to find a way to send you home. How great I am! In a while, you have to stay here. So make it yourself comfy.

Yuu: And what should we do while you search for a solution?

Crowley: Ms. Hook is becoming a student. <Because if I don't let her in, her father will  kill me and stop sending me money.> You magicless boy, you will be a janitor. Since you live here rent free.

Yuu looked at Y/N, she just shaked her head. Both are looking concerned at each other. Yuu doesn't want to work as a janitor and Y/N just want to leave this college. Y/N want to respond but from one to the other moment they hear the loud cat again.

Grim: Give me ya chance. I'm the strongest magician you've ever seen.

Crowley: You won't let go, am I right? Nevermind. All of you will become students. But Hook, your duty is to take care of these two. One magicless, the other a monster.

Y/N: I will give my best, sir. I promise.

Crowley: Great! You're like your father, obedient.

Y/N grinds her teeth and her eyes are glowing. She hates when people compare her to her father. The oldest daughter hates the job of her father. She never would step in his foot and play Prince Malleus' guard. Yuu realized that she was angry and held her back.

Y/N: Just to let you know, I'm not a bit like my father. I won't do his job. My brother should do this! I'm my own person.

Crowley: But you will live a good life. Just think about it, you get respect from everyone! But I should take my leave now. I have much to do. So see you tomorrow.

The headmaster just left the house. Y/N just threw herself on an old couch. She can't believe it. Now she is far away from home and her family and friends. Yuu is sitting beside her and has the same thoughts.

Y/N: You know, we should stick together. None of us wants to be here.

Grim: Ya! I fight to stand here and now I'm finally a student. In no time, I'll become the most dangerous magician.

Yuu: Yeah you're right. Y/N Hook was it right?

Y/N: Yes, and you're Yuu? It's nice to meet you!

Grim: You two, don't ignore me. I'm the great Grim!

Yuu/  Y/N: We already know!

On the next day the three freshmen students enter the school with their new school uniform. The girl isn't afraid at all. Why would she? The private lessons that her father gave her were harder than a college ever could be. Grim is walking towards and seems to enjoy life as a college freshman. Yuu is lost in his thoughts and bumped efficiently into a student with orange hair and a red heart on his right eye.

Yuu: Oh excuse-

Ace: You three! You guys are the outsider that ruined the ceremony yesterday. Now you're trying to ruin my first day. I can't believe it.

Y/N: How dare you talk with us like this? Never heard of my name? I'm Y/N Hook.

Hook's daughter pulled her pen out and pointed it at Ace. The pen has a cyan blue gem in it. Now it's glowing black.

Y/N: Run, if you want to survive.

Ace: Ha! I won't give up without a fight! I don't care which daughter I have to fight against.

A few students are standing around them. Y/N is casting a simple spell (Simple for her, not a freshman) to let Ace fall down. All of the students around them are laughing at Ace, who's got defeated by a girl. And this girl was really enjoying the attention and the win. She doesn't like to fight, but when a boy or man tries to treat her like a small child she can't stop and has to fight.

Y/N: Is the little boy crying? Hahaha you fool should learn to listen to others.

Ace: You cheated! You're not a freshman, more a Junior.

Y/N: Huh such accusations without introducing yourself.

Crowley: I would like to know it too. Because all of you are doomed.

Ace: My- My name is Ace Trappola, sir!

Crowley: Good, you should clean the windows this afternoon. All of them of course. What a strict headmaster I am.

So the strange man disappear.