FNAF Puppet X reader

You had just moved into your new home and you were looking through the wanted ads in the paper. 'Hello what's this?' you thought to yourself as you saw a wanted ad for a position as a night gaurd at some pizzeria named 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'. "I'll go and get the job tomorrow" you said aloud
-Time skip brought to you by Freddy's hat-
The next day you gone out and found the place and you found it, and you gone inside and found the manager. "Um hi I'm (Y/n), I'm here for the job opportunity as a night gaurd" you said to the manager. "Oh it's nice to meet you" he said and shakes your hand "Let's see I'll show you your office and we can get you settled in". He shows you to the office, Freddy head, and the camera tablet. "That's basically it oh and here's your uniform" he hands you your uniform "Oh and (Y/n) be back right on time okay". "Okay" you say in response.
-Sorry about the time skips and this one is brought to you by Foxy's hook-
You came back right on time. The manager greets you "Oh (Y/n) you're right on time good" he says and leads you to the office and he walks back out and closes and locks the door. The phone rings you you pick it up and listen to the phone call "Um hello hello hello um I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night I actually worked in that office before you" and it goes on until it gets to one part "and the anamitronics might not recognize you as a person they might recognize you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on so they might try to forcefully stuff you into a Freddy Fazbear suit". "W-what?" you look at the Freddy head and set it on the desk. And the phone call continues about so on and so fourth. After the phone call ends you look through the cams but you not getting not much sleep the night before you lay back in your chair and start to fall asleep. But you were woken up by some music then you remember "The music box" and you quickly go to wind it up but it's too late and you put on the Freddy head. The Puppet jumps out at you and pins you down. "Well looks like you forgot to wind up my music box too bad but wait... You're not a man" he gets off you and helps you up. "I'm sorry for scaring you" he says, and you say in return "I-it's okay". "I'm the Puppet as you may call me" he says. "I-I'm (Y/n)" you say in return. "Well you are very beautiful my dear (Y/n)", you respond by turning red as a tomato "T-thank you, you're not so bad yourself" you give out a nervous chuckle. The Puppet chuckles, "Do you mind if I stay in the office with you?". "No not at all" and you sit back down in the chair. The Puppet sits beside you, in the floor.
-Time skip brought to you by Toy Chica's bib, again sorry about all the time skips-
"You surprised me Puppet I really liked having you around" you said with a blush on your face, "Thank you my dear (Y/n), and I really enjoyed not killing you", "Well I thought you were really nice" and with that you kiss his cheek and you help him back into his box.