Part 2 (lemon)

(Y/n:You like lemon? Of course you do)
You were heading back to the pizzeria, you really liked the Puppet and you wanted him, badly. So you headed into the pizzeria and gone to the prize corner and you knocked on the box, and the puppet pulled you in and you smiled at him, "Hey" you said, "Hello" he said and his words made your panties heat up and he kissed you, you kissed back. You pushed him down and got on top of him and he blushed, and you took off your shirt and your bra and he began to suck on one breast and he massaged the other, and you moaned. And he took off his pants (Y/N: or whatever he wears I don't know) and he pushed your head down and you sucked on his dick, he moaned a bit and you sucked harder, and faster. And you could taste something salty in your mouth, knowing he is about to cum. And he holds your head down and he releases his seed in your mouth and you swallow and you pull him out of your mouth and he pinned you down and you looked up at him, blushing madly and he took off your pants and your panties and he rubbed your kilt and he slowly inserted a finger into you and he thrusts it in and out (Y/N: And his fingers are long) and you were about to release on his fingers, but he pulled out and you whimpered. He kept you pinned down and slowly started to slide into you, you whimpered and he waits for you to adjust, but it hurt, "I-it hurts so much!" You almost screamed, "Don't worry it'll go away~"  he said in his very hot and sexy voice, and the pain soon turned to eminence pleasure and you gave a small nod and he started to thrust a bit. You moaned and he thrusted faster, and harder and faster, and as hard and as loud as he can, you moaning loudly and you cum on his dick, and he cums also, and he pulls out, some cum leaking out of your pussy and the clock turns to six and you both get your cloths on. You kissed him and you gone home.
(Y/N: Did ya'll like it because if you did please leave a like and comment please, thank you)