CHAPTER 7

Having a car is indeed the most convenient when you want to travel, especially when it is late at night. Its common use and accessibility became a need for most people, and so they are extremely grateful that cars were developed.

To most, cars are an extensive help and are deemed practical because they are functional and versatile, but for some, they use cars to deal with a more personal need—a great example would be these two young adults, taking advantage of the available space for their lustful wishes.

"Don't stop," Daeun said in quite a demand, receiving another hit on her already red skin.

"You don't order me around, sweets." Jeno lowly said in her ear, picking up his pace.

Daeun was restricted from talking back, and she could just bite back the volume of her voice and only sob her face on the car seat.

Jeno groaned as he chased his high once again and pulled out, releasing a load on her back for the second time around.

Daeun was sure that he wasn't yet done with her. He already told her that before they stripped naked on the backseat.

Jeno is a monster in bed. He will make sure that he completely satisfied himself before letting go of his partner.

"Turn around," he ordered.

"But the seat..." she can only mumble between her pants.

Jeno clicked his tongue. "I'll just clean it up," he said, then made her turn to him in a rush.

He didn't waste a single minute pushing his hardening length again, making Daeun let out a loud moan as she didn't have time to breathe again.

Jeno placed her legs on his shoulders as he continued to rail her—their eyes finding each other, but not in the most innocent way.

Daeun held her tongue out, and Jeno immediately leaned in to suck it—their lips meeting again after a while.

"I'm cumming," Daeun said in a rush.

"Cum," he said.

His low, lustful tone made Daeun immediately fold and cum, with his length still jabbing inside of her—the feeling of immense pleasure and overstimulation making her cry.

"That good?" Jeno chuckled when he saw her tears. "I want you to cum more for me, though."

"No more," Daeun begged.

"Aww, no?" he smirked. "Should I leave you like this, then? Are you sure you won't stop coming for me when I'll stop now?"

He's a fucking tease, and he fucks so great. Daeun can just bite her lip and take all his thrusts while feeling another wave build up in her system.

At this time, I'm going to soak the seats with my cum. Yet Daeun can't tell him to stop. She can't even tell when they'll stop. It must've been hours now—they were releasing in each other's skin in a nonstop cycle.

Daeun is hard to please in bed. Now she swore that this guy is the one who takes her the best.

"Are you close again? You're tightening," Jeno asked while placing feather kisses on her ears.