3. Aadhya

"Are you sure you want to reject the Oberoi's? " Dr

Dr. Alfonso asked me.

"Yes, I have thought through this all night. I did some research from my side and I think this case is not worth my time; it's like aiming in the dark, totally pointless. That girl is denied of having a normal life like other girls, she stays at home most of time leaving her with ample of time to overthink and disturb her mental health, she need to have distractions in life to keep her busy that's how humans survive . Her brother is not willing to give her normal life so I can't help her in anyway... Apologize to Oberois from my behalf and make them understand the issue if possible." I said.

"Okay. I trust you and respect your decision."
He said and disconnected the call.

I got up from my bed and went in bathroom to take my favourite morning hot shower.

The moment I came outside in my bathrobe I saw some people in my room and screamed before looking at the faces.

"Surprise.Happy Birthday Miss I am Psychiatrist."
My college friends came in to surprise me for my birthday which I didn't remember at all.

"I forgot my birthday... But you guys actually decorated all this in just 15 minutes damn impressive." I said.

"As expected we knew you didn't remember your birthday. We were going to surprise you at night but I know how particular you are about your schedule and also I wanted you to get some good sleep so that you can glow on your birthday."

Roshni said, my Best Friend. She knew all my secrets, my past, my breakdowns(sometimes), my future plans basically 85% of my life was shared with her.

"Can we get done with this it's 6 in the morning, I literally woke up at 5 today. Aadhya you need to do something with your schedule it's so fucked up. "

That was Vijay, certified fuckboy, famous among girls, parties all night and sleeps till 2 in the afternoon only because his father was a rich business man.. Lucky!

"Really Vijay? So shameless of you to say that, you need to fix your schedule not me."
I hit him with pillow.

"So 27 and unmarried how does it feel Dr. Aadhya Pathak? India wants to know."
Vijay asked me.

I was the first one to turn 27 so the taunt was mandatory as it didn't apply to him.

"Darling someone needs to be the rich- single- baddie -aunt!! "
I said winking at him.

"Sorry guys I am late, did I miss anything? Thank God you didn't cut the cake. Got late while preparing breakfast for Nitesh, his school started yesterday."

Saloni was the first one and the only one to get married which was why she was my mom's favourite and she had a kid of 5 years old. Her marriage was one of the most healthy relationship I had ever witnessed.