13

I'm ill 🤧🤧 at least I don't have to go to school :D I've also been generous and given you guys a little kissing scene 😗💖

   "What on earth were you two doing earlier?" Lloyd asked. Cole's ears reddened and Kai just smiled. 
   "Secret." He winked. Master Wu stared at them, exasperated. 
   "This is no time to be fooling around! The Oni are still at large and you two are pratting about together!" Master Wu was fuming. "In fact, all of you are! Apart from Zane, none of you are doing anything remotely useful!" The ninja either stared at their feet or fumbled with their hands. Pixal put her hand on Master Wu's shoulder. 
   "Please do not blame the ninja, do nothing useful is better than sitting idle and moping around." She said. Master Wu exhaled shakily. 
   "You... are correct Pixal... I apologise." He said. The ninja all sent mental prayers of blessing to Pixal at the tension in the room cleared. "But, that doesn't mean that I won't go easy on the training." He said. 

   BANG!!

"Hey! Are you ok!?" Jay pulled Lloyd out of a human shaped crater in the floor. Lloyd nodded. Blood dripped down his lips and he wiped it away. Master Wu smirked. He launched himself at Jay. Jay screamed. By the time Master Wu had finished with "training" [it seemed more like an assassination attempt on his students] the monastery was almost unrecognisable, well, at least it looked better than the ninja. Jay's face was puffy and swollen, it looked like he'd stuck his head in a wasp nest and had the most severe allergic reaction. 

Ok. Can we just take a moment to imagine that that is exactly something Jay would do. Like, someone [Kai or Cole, let's be honest] would provoke him or irritate him enough for him to sarcastically stick his head in a wasp or bee hive 💀💀 like:

   "Hey! Look! The riddle said something about a wasp nest! There's one here!" Cole shouts. Jay and Kai look over, they'd been searching for hours for a wasp nest in this hell of a jungle and they'd finally found one. Jay runs over. As they stand round the nest, their excitement fades quickly. 
   "How on earth does this even fucking help?!" Kai shouts. His voice echoes through the jungle. Jay's patience is running thin by now and all he wants it to go home, but the only way they can escape is by completing the riddle. What Cole says next is his last straw. 
   "Maybe we have to ask the wasps?" He suggests mockingly. Jay pulls at his hair and screams. 
   "WHAT. THE. FUCK?! ASK THE WASPS?! COLE, DID YOU EAT SOMETHING BAD HERE? OH WAIT, LET ME JUST ASK THE WASPS-!!" Jay grabs the wasp nest and screams into it. Cole and Kai stare at him in horror. Jay screams again. 

Like, you cannot tell me this scenario wouldn't happen 💀💀 Anyway,

   The rest of the ninja weren't better off. Master Wu, however was unscathed. 
   "This is what happens when you don't intend to kill." He paced up and down before them. Cole scowled at his sensei. His hand inched towards one of the sandwiches on the table and was greeted by a hit across the hand by Master Wu's bamboo stick. "Cole. Can your mind not wander to food for one second?" Cole stared at his Master. The room was deathly silent. Zane flinched at the look on Kai's face. "All of you have flaws, everyone does, small ones and big ones, but yours Cole, is by far your lack of control when eating, fortunately all that goes to your muscles but as you-!" Kai stood up and hit Master Wu's cane out of his hand. Master Wu raised his eyebrow at Kai. "Kai?" He asked threateningly. Cole stared anxiously at Kai. 
   "Hey-! It's alright-!" Cole grabbed Kai's hand and tugged on it for him to sit back down. "We should listen to Master Wu, he's our sensei, everything he says is for our benefit so it's ok..." he begged weakly. Kai's expression was murderous as he sat down. Master Wu bent down to pick up his cane and felt uneasy as he glanced at his student's looks of disgust. 
   "Recover tonight, we will resume tomorrow, I will be harder on you when the dawn comes." He walked out and the moment the door clicked shut, Kai kicked over the table. His body was steaming and he ran a high risk of burning down the monastery. 
   "Hey!" Nya doused her brother in water as the skin on the back of his hands began to burn. Kai glared at her. Jay looked at Cole worriedly. 
   "Cole? Are you ok? Master Wu was really harsh..." Jay put his hand on Cole's shoulder. 
   "Yeah, I'm alright, it was a matter of time before someone commented on that anyway, at least it was Master Wu, if not it'd be like someone was making fun of me, wouldn't it?" Cole smiled weakly. Jay looked helpless. Nya couldn't take it. She crouched in front of Cole and stared at him. 
   "Cole. If you need to cry, it's alright." She said. That was almost like a light switch. Cole's eyes became sodden and he curled up. Nya hugged him. "Don't listen to Master Wu, ok?" She said kindly. Jay rubbed Cole's back and the ninja comforted him. Kai held onto Cole's hand tightly. He silently vowed to destroy Master Wu tomorrow. 
   While tomorrow came all too quick for the other ninja, it came agonisingly slowly for Kai. He could barely sleep the night before. He was itching to go. He'd had the perfect attack plan laid out. Before they started, Master Wu pulled Cole aside. 
   "Cole, before we start, I would like to apologise for what I said yesterday. I was angry and took it out on you, I'm sorry." He said. Cole blinked a bit before laughing. 
   "It's ok Sensei, I know that you were stressed, so as long as it relieved some of it it's fine!" He said. Master Wu smiled weakly. 
   "Thank you Cole, I'm getting on in my age, I don't think anymore." He joked. Cole smiled. "Let's get back before they think we're slacking off." Master Wu said. They walked back out the study and all the ninja were waiting. Kai was scowling at Master Wu. His hands twitched as Pixal raised a go flag, there was a swish and it dropped to her side, the sign to go-
   Kai was already in front of Master Wu, his hand ablaze. Master Wu seemed taken back for a second before simply deflecting it with a touch of his hand. Kai slammed into a support beam and dropped to the floor. He got up as quickly as he went down however. He looked up to see Jay and Nya fighting together, Nya doused Master Wu in water and Jay sent bolts of lightning right for his head. Zane froze Master Wu's feet to the floor and Lloyd aimed for his uncle's stomach. Cole raised his fist ready to cave the earth in. 
   "Cole!" Kai shouted. Cole turned and immediately knew what Kai needed. Kai grabbed Cole's hands and jumped. Cole front flipped in the air and slammed into the ground the force nearly spilt the earth, rock shards burst from the floor. Master Wu seemed unfazed however but his expression did hold a little pride. He unfroze his feet and side stepped all of the attacks. 
   "Good! Very good!" He beamed. "All of you! As you have impressed me this morning you can all have to rest of the day off." He said. There was a collective cheer and they all rushed to go something more entertaining. Cole immediately shut himself in his room. He was exhausted. He pressed his hand on his eye and bit his lip. 
   "Cole? Can I come in?" Kai's voice whispered through the door. Cole got up and unlocked the door. 
   "What's up?" Cole asked smiling. 
   "Nothing, just wanted to hang out with you~" Kai snuggled up to Cole and pressed his face into Cole's chest. Cole stared at him confused. 
   "Ok- eek-!?" Cole's face flushed and Kai smirked at him. His hands were squishing his chest. Kai couldn't hold back his laughter. 
   "Hahaha! I'm sorry, haha!" Kai pushed Cole into the room and locked the door behind him. Or at least he thought he did. 
   "Mngh-!" Cole's legs felt weak and he was pushed onto his bed. Kai rubbed his inner thighs with his leg and Cole gasped. "Hmnph-! Haa..." He relaxed into the bed and panted. He felt dazed. Kai laughed again. "Kai..." Cole mumbled, almost pouting. 
   "I'm sorry, you're just to fun to tease." Kai smiled and put his face in Cole's chest again. "This is a good view." His speech was muffled and when he talked Cole felt it vibrate through his rib cage. 
   "Don't talk-!" He said. 
   "Cole, when I die please put your chest in my face so it's the last thing I see, smell, feel and breathe." Kai said. Cole's face glowed red. 
   "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed. Or that is what would've happened if Jay didn't beat him to it. Cole and Kai looked to the door to see Jay with a mortified expression on his face. Cole wouldn't have been that bothered, but behind Jay stood his dad. Liu stared at Cole in horror and disgust. 

If I didn't end it there it would've carried on to like 2000 words and that is not very fun when I suddenly get writer's block in the next two chapters istg. Anyway, idk how to spell Cole's dad's name ok 💀💀 also he's gonna be an absolute c o w cause I don't like him. ANYWAY. yay :D A whole chapter without writer's block :] yay!!