~1~

I sat in my room, listening to music. I heard the door shut through my headphones and I immediately sit up in my room. I hear huffed moans, giggles and whispers and I freeze. 

Fuck. really mom?

My mind shouts I should leave, but I don't. I keep sitting on my bed silently. I glare to myself in the mirror, seeing my wounds, bruises and scares for the last six years. I sigh and rub my arm, a bit insecure before the door opens. My mom walks in with a man. Probably her new boyfriend. She glances over to me with a fake smile on her face. She clears her throat and speaks in Russian:

"Fuck him"

~~~~~~

Yeah. Fuck him. Every day. Someone else. Most ugly boys ever, most handsome guys ever. All belonged to my cheating mom. I sat frozen on my bed, glaring to them. Again?! Dad would come back tomorrow, and she can't even keep her hands of someone else. I glared down to the dick of the man and I sighed; Thank god I was asexually and that I didn't feel sexually attracted to someone. Mom glanced back to the man with a smirk and a wink.

"Do with her whatever you want, 'dear'"

The man returned her wink and smirked mischievous to me. I was worried. He walked up to me and I saw he had tape in his hands. I freeze and rub my wrists before he had sticked them together above my head, around a spine of the headrest from the bed. I was getting more worried every second and I squirm, but with that I earned a flat smack on my cheek. 

"Don't," he hissed and I groaned silent.

In a fast move, he took my shorts down, leaving me in my shirt and panties. He kissed my leg down until he came to my thighs and panties. He shove the panties a side and he puts two fingers in me. I screamed, from shock and pain. He kept the smirk on his face and he shoved a third finger within. I froze. Damn it hurts! I wanted to shout and run away, but I can't.

"Moan for me, slut,"

 he hissed in my ear and I obeyed fast, not wanting to get slapped another time. He smirked and moved his fingers away and replaced them for his dick. In a fast move he shove inside me and I moan again while tears start to swell behind my eyes. God he hurts! He moaned with me and thrusted and moved fast inside me. He pushed in way to far from comfy, fine and save and I felt disgusted. He cummed inside me and moved away. He freed my wrists and pushed me on my knees on the bed. I didn't even was allowed to gasp for air before I got his dick in my mouth. His hand moved to my hair and he moved my head while I try to make it as fine for him as possible. He cummed again inside me, now in my mouth.

"Swallow, slut," he said.

I didn't. My mom walked inside the room and gave me a fast nod before leaving with her boyfriend to her own room.

"Go take a shower, whore,"

my mom said in Russian before they moved together in her room. I obeyed and rushed into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

I spit his sperm out in the toilet and drank some water before I turned on the shower. I put my shirt off and look to his sperm running over my inner thigh. I cleaned it up and sighed. I still felt disgusted. I throw my shirt off and stepped under the shower. I shivered, feeling the heat over my body and I start to clean myself. I cleaned myself on the places where people touched me always several times, so I did that now also. With my fingers I traced the new bruises and wounds and I glanced down at the old ones. I stood under the shower for fifteen minutes. I turned the shower of and walked out the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I lean against the wall as I hear moans, groans, smacks and giggles from my moms and dads room. But now, my dad wasn't home. He hasn't been home in 4 months and 24 days. And yes, I counted that. Why? Because my mom is abusive. And I wish I could hate her for that.. but I can't.