~2~

The next day. 8:37 pm. I just woke up from my nap. Yes. Nap. I'm 16 years old, and still takes naps. Why? Sleeping disorder. Since I was born I always took naps, so I never stopped. I groaned sleepy as I sat up my bed. I hear the door open and shut, followed by giggles, moans and whispers, AND, loud smacks. A shiver runs down my spine and I know exactly were this is leading to; fuck in the hallway when dad would come home today. I stand up and walked over to the door. I looked through the keyhole and saw my mom laying on the stairs, her pants down and her 'boyfriend' riding inside her. He sat on her and probably in her pussy. They both had their eyes closed and they moaned loud. A second shiver runs down my spine and I step back, to my bed, when I hear the door opening and I cover my face into the pillow, trying not to panic.

"Honey! I'm..." silence (without the moans, giggles and smacks from the two fucking each other on the stairs) "DIANA WHAT THE HELL?!"

I heard my dad shouting and I cried silent. I bet, mom will walk in soon, asking if I knew dad would come home, and in both answers, I would be in trouble. I heard shouts downstairs and I keep muttering to myself, trying to shift reality, to a place without their bullshit.

~~~~~~~

"Luna.. are you awake..?"

A soft voice says and I slowly wake up. I nod and rub my eyes, but before I could open them, someone pulls my hair and I scream from surprise and pain. I open my eyes widen as I feel someone grabbing my wrists.

"Stand up stupid whore!"

Mom. I froze and immediately stand up, stumbling over my own feet and I glance to my clock; 10.48 pm. Dad must have left after he saw her... more time of thinking I don't get, she pushes me down the stairs, into the kitchen. The kettle was boiling and there laid a whip on the counter. I froze a bit and stared to her a second before I got hit in my face.

"You knew he would come home!" She shouts, "why didn't you told me?!"

She's furious and she keeps kicking and slapping me. I close my eyes and I cry silent. After another moment she stops. I open my eyes and I see she had grabbed a pair of scissors. I hold my breath as she cuts my shirt open, exposing my stomach and back who are covered in scars, wounds and bruises. I swallow as I see her hand reaching for the whip.

"N-no mom.. don't.."

My voice got cut off by the painful slaps she gives on my back. Once she stopped, I breathed for air and I see her grabbing the kettle with the still boiling water in it. I swallowed and stepped back, but my mom was faster; she grabbed my hair and let the boiling water falling over the left side from my body. I screamed and cried from pain. My left side burned, and my left eyes was wide open without seeing anything through it. My right side feels like it's freezing.

"DIANA!"

my dad shouts. my mother freezes and she glances over to the dark figure in the doorframe. The figure walks over to her, tosses the kettle out her hands and he smacks her against the wall. I freeze a second before I run upstairs, afraid of what might happen