『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7』

Kunal had overheard everything.. He went to Karan and told him everything.. Even they decided to go clubbing..

It was almost 8:45 when Tejasswi was ready… her phone rung..it was unnati’s video call..

Unnati- hii Tejuuu..

Teju- Hi beautiful baby girl!

TEJU- hiii..

U- woah..yeh bomb.com bnke khn ja rhi hai ?

TEJU- clubbing..

U- With ?

TEJU- sanket..

U- ur boss ? (Tejasswi nodded her head) did he ask you out..?

TEJU- no..mera mood off tha..toh just..(she sighed) he knows everything abt Karan and me..so..he’s just trying to make me feel better in that office..where i feel like dying..

U- Aaj bhi kuch kiya kya Karan ne ?

TEJU- hmm..yeh..(she showed her hand) actually.. (She told them everything and what sanket did)

U- shi kiya sanket ne ! How can Karan do this ! He’ll regret for sure !

TEJU- idk..Karan aur kya..kya karega ! Mujhe torture krne ke liye..mujhe hurt krne ke liye .

U- Voh kuch bhi kr le..sanket tujhe protect kr hi lega..like he always does..(Tejasswi nodded her head..when her phone rung)

TEJU- accha bye..i guess..sanket’s here..call aa rha hai uska..biee..

U- biee..have fun ! (Tejasswi ended the call and picked up the call..)

TEJU- hey..

SANKET - hi..i’m.. Waiting.. Come down !

TEJU- aai..(she went down and as she went near the car…sanket’s jaw dropped..Tejasswi sat in) hey..(he didn’t responded) sanket..(he came. Back to reality)

SANKET - uh…you look h..hot..

TEJU- thanks ! Chalein ?

SANKET - hmm..(he drove to the club )

They went to the club and everyone’s eyes was on Tejasswi..karan and Kunal had already reached..karan was looking somewhere else when Kunal noticed Tejasswi and sankat coming..when his eyes were stuck on Tejasswi..but he averted his eyes and tapped on Karan’s shoulder and made him look towards Tejasswi& sanket …even Karan was mesmerised by Tejasswi..
(love square ? 🤫😉😚) it was very hard for Karan to avert his eyes from her..Tejasswi& sanket  went to the bar corner and had a drink..

They then went to the stage and started dancing slowly.. Her hands on his shoulder.. and his on her waist..

TEJU- thanks sanket..tumhe sach pta hai ya nhi mujhe nhi pta..but thanks for protecting me..

SANKET - needless..

TEJU- i’m not liking ki Karan aur tumhari friendship kharab ho rhi hai..

SANKET - kharab krne wala bhi voh khud hi hai..that.. that Kunal was always jealous of our friendship.. And aaj uski vjh se we’ve drifted apart..don’t stress yourself out abt it..

TEJU- hmm..

SANKET -you know..you’ve beautiful eyes..(Tejasswi smiled and blushed a little)

TEJU- and you’re really handsome..

SANKET - handsome hone ka kya fayda..abhi tak toh single hi hun..(both chuckled)

TEJU- sad life .

SANKET -very sad ! Umm..u think Karan’s a bad person..?

TEJU- nhi..he’s good..he’s.. Kind of hurt somewhere.. And reason hum dono jaante hain.. He just hates me because of that..and tunhare aur uske case mein i can say..he’s a little immature.. Har cheez dhang se examine krni chahiye..jo voh nhi kr rha hai..he has reasons of becoming bad to me !

SANKET - immature toh voh hai..idk..main abhi bhi usko kyu defend kr rha hun..but..

TEJU- because u love him like a brother..jaise unnati and aashna mujhse krte hain..

SANKET - unnati ? Aashna ?

TEJU- unnati..my cousin..and aashna my best friend..delhi mein hain ! 

Karan watched everything…even he didn’t knew that he was feeling jealous seeing them together…what he knew was that he hated Tejasswi..he wanted to torture her..

They partied for sometime and then sanket dropped her at her place..and decided something..

THE NEXT DAY

Tejasswi went to ofc..she was in her cabin when Karan called her in his cabin..she went there.. When Kunal put forward his leg making her fall and hurt herself on her forehead..while Kunal chuckled.. Karan smirked..her forehead is bleeding..she got up when Karan actually saw her forehead..his smirk changed into concern..

TEJU- tumhare andar halki si bhi sharam nhi hai Kunal ?

KUNAL- tameez m..

TEJU- tumhare andar hai tameez ? And tum mere boss nhi hoon..

KUNAL- toh..kya karegi tu ? Sanket ko batayegi ? Bnda fida hai tere pe toh kuch bhi kregi..

KARAN- stop it guys..Tejasswi…(she ignored him and went out..Kunal went behind her and held her by her wrist tightly..and took her back in..he pushed her making her fall down..)

TEJU- aah..(Karan stood up)

KUNAL- zyada ban mt apne aap ko ! Samjhi..jitna bola jaye utna kr !

KARAN- enough Kunal ! Enough..(Tejasswi stood up and went out to her cabin..)

KUNAL- tu kyu uski side le rha hai..tu toh nafrat krta hai na..

KARAN- krta hun..lekin abhi maine sach mein kaam ke liye bulaya tha !

(Tejasswi was in her cabin…sitting with her head in her hand..when sanket came in..)

SANKET - hey..(Tejasswi looked up and he saw her forehead) Tejasswi..yeh kya hua hai ? Don’t tell me again kar..(Tejasswi nodded her head) 

To be continue ...