『𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19』

TEJU- anyways…jitna time hai..let’s enjoy that ! But usse pehle i need to have my beauty sleep!

SANKET - hmm..good night

(he caressed her on her cheeks and caressed her hair and then went out..while Tejasswi dozed off quickly..)

NEXT AFTERNOON

It was lunch time..sanket was in his cabin thinking about his conversation with Tejasswi last night.. When Karan entered and saw him playing with his spoon and not focusing on the food

KARAN- kya ho gya tujhe ? (He didn’t responded) sanket ! (he sat in front of him and he came out of his dreamland) kya hua Bata na mujhe? Hey wasps aaja Teri sapnon ki Duniya Se

SANKET - kuch..kuch nhi..just..uh..thinking about something..

KARAN- about what ?

SANKET - Tejasswi..

KARAN- what about her ? I mean..you look tensed.. ! Tell me maybe I can help to reduce your tension.

SANKET - when are you gonna confess your feelings for her Karan ?

KARAN- confess what feelings ?

SANKET - your love for her ! You need to tell her as soon as possible before it's too late

KARAN- you think she’ll trust me so easily ? Jo kuch bhi maine kiya hai na uske saath uske baad toh main hi khud ko leke convinced nhi hun !

SANKET - just shut up and tell me kab krne wala hai tu confess !

KARAN- obviously not anytime soon ! I mean..let her spend some time with me..let me understand her properly.. And unnati will never let this happen tab tak jab tak i’ll not prove it to her ! And i need to prove to her too ! (Sanket sighed) tujhe hua kya hai ?

SANKET - kuch nhi..ek baat bta..what if..uske parents ki rivalry ka asar hum sb pe pade…and she drifts apart from us

KARAN- wh..what do you mean ?

SANKET - you know what I meant but chod kuch ni..i’m talking illogical things..i know pata Nahi Kiya hua mujhe ! Let’s have lunch…

(They had their lunch and went back to their work)

Next few days passed smoothly.. Tejasswi used to hangout a lot with Karan..they enjoyed each other’s company a lot..Karan wanted to confess…but was a little dicey..so he suppressed his feelings and just let the things go with the flow..

It was Saturday..sanket had decided to stay at home as he was not feeling well..aashna had gone back to delhi for some work while unnati was at home with Tejasswi and sanket..Tejasswi went out to bring cheesecake for herself..without informing unnati and sanket..as they were aware of something Tejran weren’t aware of..it was long time that they didn’t see Tejasswi chirping in the house ! They tried calling her..they panicked when she didn’t even pick the call..sanket called Karan…

SANKET - Karan..(in a panicked state)

KARAN- hmm..bolo..(he said while working on file) .

SANKET - help chahiye..!

KARAN- kya hua ?

SANKET - Tejasswi tere paas hai ?

KARAN- nhi toh…kyu ? Kiya hua?
(He didn’t pay any attention)

SANKET - voh ghr pe nhi hai ?

KARAN- toh ? Gyi hogi aas paas Kahi yaar !

SANKET - pichle 3 ghnte se ghr nhi hai voh !

KARAN- toh ? Is She is a kid ?  Bowling station mein hogi ! Uska koi bharosa nahi hai..and agar vhn bhi nhi mili toh beach pe toh mil hi jayegi !

SANKET - vhn main aur unnati check kr lete hain..but i want you..ki tu jldi se jldi..Tejasswi ki location nikalva.. she could be in a problem..Kunal jail se bhaag chuka hai ! (Karan was shocked)

KARAN- what ? Aur tu yeh mujhe ab bata rha hai ! Are you out of your mind sanket ? Usko akele bahar jaane kyon Diya ?

SANKET - mujhe lga ki ya toh voh tere saath hoti hai ya mere saath hoti hai..and hum dono ke saath toh voh safe hi hai toh..

KARAN- but yeh baat batani toh chahiye thi na yaar! Shit I hope she is safe tujhe aur jyada careful hona chahiye tha !

SANKET - i know..ho gyi glti.. mujhe baad main dant Lena jitni Marzi ab jaldi se dhund use please Yaar ! Mujhe bahut tension horaha Hain ..

To be continue .....

Where is teju ?? Any guess??

I hope she will be safe 😕🥲

Tell me in the comments 💀🫡

Vote , comments and follow me🩶😮‍💨🌹