1.Meet 🍂

— Byron Pov

It's summer. June 3 to be exact. I woke up still tired and i looked in the mirror, i looked horrible. Messy hair, i was so pale, i mean I am pale from birth, but now I looked literally like a white wall...
What I have left before going out for morning shopping is to embrace myself, although I do not know if by the way I look my morning shopping will become afternoon shopping.
I started by washing my hair and ended by choosing an outfit, i choose  White tracksuit set that was a little bit big but that's alright i think.

After an hour of getting ready for stupid grocery shopping i looked at my phone and seen message from my friend-Shawn frost, we talk a lot he's almost my bestie.
When i seen the message i opened it, it says

Shawn <3 -
We are going for ice cream today with my team, are you coming with us? They would like to meet you:))

I was kinda suprised, i don't think they will like me because I'm kinda different...? I have problems adapting even in my own school so why are we talking about group of TENNAGE strangers, it gives me shivers all over my body.
After 3 minutes of thinking about it i decided to respond.

Byron ☆ -
Sounds good. I will ask my mom wait a minute.

I knew my mom will say yes, idk if it's good or bad. She always says yes, that's kinda why i love her so much.
I ran to kitchen where my mom was listening to music and scroll on socialmedia.

— Mom? — I said with smile on my face — Yeah darling? What's going on? Is something wrong? You don't look well — She said with her korean accent and with worried eyes — Nothing, i just want to go out with my friend, can i? — I said with kinda happy face, i was still not sure if i want to go there. — Yes of course but please come back till midnight — my mom said with smile on her face.
I just nodded my head in agreement and walked away to my room.

I closed the door and text Shawn

Byron ☆ -
She said yes, where and when we gonna meet??

Shawn <3 -
13:00 (1PM.) At the mall, and from there we will all go for ice cream:)

I just liked the message and I put the phone down looking at my watch, it was 12:00 so i have an hour to do my things. I get up from my bed and go to little shop that is in front of my house. I brought some stuff to make breakfast.

- TimeSkip -
After i ate breakfast it was 12:50 so i need to go to the mall already...I'm kinda stressed and i still don't think it was good idea to go out with my social anxiety. The only thing that would make me happy is training with my team, but it's sunday so we don't have training today, that makes me sad, i want to play football alll day and night.
I put my shoes and go to mall after i saw everyone there my heart start to beat faster and faster i didn't know if i would be even able to say something there...I walked up to them and they all looked at me.

— Hi. — That's all i was able to say — HII BYRON HOW ARE YOUU?? — shawn hugged me and started to talk about something to his friends — Hi shawn. I'm okay yeah — I say with a barrier in my voice, maybe for them it's not a big deal to talk but it's too much for me. When they all were talking laugh and doing stupid things i just talk with them without saying a single word, i just stared at my shoes, i didn't even blinked untill one boy started to talk to me, i didn't even heard that bc i was so stressed. — Hello? Are u even alive there? —
"I came to life" and looked at him with a little fear in my eyes — Y-yes what do u want? — i sound a little mean but i think he's 50 times More mean-spirited than me, you can just see it from him — Nothing, you are just here and you don't even said a single word to us. — he was kind of "confused" About me so i just caught my breath and only choked out the words — Sorry. — i'm so stupid my god.

— Axel Pov

This boy was so weird i don't even know what his name is, i think beyron? I don't know...i don't even care about it Much to be honest, why he even is here? We don't need him here. I decided to ask Shawn about Beyron more, i think they are good friends so he gonna tell me more about him.
— Shawn? I have a question — I said it really quiet i just don't want beyron to hear it. And i don't know why i don't want him to hear this. A weird felling — Yes? What's going on? — shawn said with his sweet voice — Can u tell me more about this blondie? — i said and i don't fucking know why i named him Blondie, it was so cringe and "sweet" It shouldn't be like this. — You mean Byron? Oh it's my friend i don't think he fell confident here, he have social anxiety it's hard for him to be here with new people all around, he's from South Korea, he is in Zeus Highschool:) — He said to me with smile and come back to talk with Mark and Jude.
It was so weird, when Shawn was talking about Byron i felt like i want to talk about him all day...it's definitely because I like meeting new people and...no i don't like meeting new people...i don't know what is going on with me, the fact that everyone was talking with eachother and me & Byron was the only one that was alone there gave me the need to Talk to him but I will come out as a retard. I will just stay in silence.

______________________________________

Hii guys <3 it's my first book here in English i hope u like it, more chapters should be even tommorow i think one chapter per day will be perfect (hi baby natalia)