6.Cupid

- Byron POV

I woke up really tired, i had problems with sleep last night, it was tough to fall asleep thinking about boy problems (i fell u byron) it was 10:00 so i was late for school, really late for school, my school starts at 08:15 so 2 lessons already passed.
I played "There is a light that never goes out" By The Smiths, i really love old music...i brush my hair, my teeth and get dressed, it was summer outfit even if it's November, i don't care i need to look good

I grab my eyeliner and start doing my Mini-makeup, they will kick me from school someday but, fuck it it is what it is, i just need to look like a freaking goddess of the world, right?
I was trying to push my minds away from Axel, but i cannot, these fellings were too loud, i felt like these fellings are killing me from inside, i was so close to cry, i didn't want to because i will look awfull.

I grab my backpack and went to school with sad face and really negative minds, i don't think i can handle my problems, it's getting worse every day, but i will just stay silent with it, i don't want to disrupt someone's life with my problems. I can handle it myself...yes??
I grabbed my phone and saw the time it was 10:34 so 3 lessons passed, i was in front of my school, i enter the school and saw my besties, my humour got better immediately, i waved to them and hugged everyone
- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BYRON?! - really tall guy with long wavy red hair asked me with excitement - sorry i was sleeping hahs - i laughed and we were talking about everything. After 5 minutes the ring bell rings, i get up with my bestie Jeff, i grab his hand and we run to class, me and Jeff (the killer) are the only one that are in same class together, were in 8th grade and others are in 7th grade, and maybe 3 people in 6th.

-timeskip-

I was coming back from school and i saw Axel, i didn't know what should i do to be honest...should i talk with him or ignore him and just walk away?? Never mind he saw me.
- HI DARLING - axel hugged me and tries to kiss me - no axel, i said something, you are out that doesn't mean that i am and i want to, I'm sorry - i said while breaking out of the embrace - it's okay, I'm sorry we can go in a small place, quiet place, what do you think - he was holding my hands and was looking at my with his beautiful eyes - Yes, of course, with you? ALWAYS HAHAHA - we then start running to a quiet place, we found a small park, we were alone, only us, i felt like i was the happiest person in the whole ununiverse, he finally kissed me, his soft but cold lips touched main, i was felling like in true heaven...when we stopped kissing i looked at him with shock, i startes to breath heavily - what?? We kiss for third time and you are still shocked? - he said and my eyes goes widen then i started laughing - um...i guess so?? - we both started laughing - SOOOO YOU SAID THAT WE GONNA LEARN TOGETHER - my smile disappeared and i was trying to act like i didn't say anything like that - whaaat nooo what are you talking about phh - he looked at me with face like "bitch wtf" I knew that he won so i just gave up (NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT?! NEVER GIVE UP) - okay...let's go to your house...- i said when my head was down.

We entered his house and went to his room, it was really pretty and cosy room, Axel sat at the bed with me and it get hot in the room immediately - soo what are we learning today?? - Axel grabbed his notes and books - Maybe physics?? It's much easier then Math, if we will have time after learning we gonna learn something else - we lay down at the carpet and start learning, i cannot resist, it was too hard for me to not look at him while learning, i looked at him and he saw that - what? - he asked - nothing - i looked at notes again pretending like nothing just happend - You were staring at me - he laugh a bit - no i didn't - i was trying to avoid eye contact with him but it was too hard, he was staring at me with his perfect almost black eyes - okay, if you said it it's like this - he come back to learning me some boring stuff, i really prefer kissing with him all night then learning these stupid things that i will never understand and will never use in my whole fucking life...

After long 4 hours of learning we stoppee, yeah it helped me now and i understand it not because i wad lazy before it was just with axel so it's better now duh, then i remembered about what i was thinking about yesterday, i decided to talk about it with Axel, he's the only one that will help me - Axel because, i fell like our relationship can be kinda risky you know, we know each other for not even a week and we decided to be couple...you know i want to fell all the love and emotions all the time but I'm just scared that somedays we will broke up because we don't know each other so good as we expected, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Axel, I love you but it's just my overthinking - i said, i was super stressed but he seems so chill about it - It's okay to have minds like this Byron, really, believe me, i need to admit that i had these too, it disappeared after 20 minutes i think, but i understand that you can have a big problem with this because of your anxiety, i love you too Byron, i really really love you - he said it with chill face, he was happy that i said it.

We were talking for a while about it, i understood that i need to talk about my problems because every little problem is very important, we paint our nails for fun too, i had pink nails and he had black because i really really wanted to make blackpink matching, after looong begging axel on my knees he finally said my dream yes.
I asked my mom too can i make a sleepover with axel, she agreed.
I am so happy with Axel, I'm sure we gonna be together for years and years. After 2 months in relationship we finally said that were together to internet, people were happy, everyone actually was saying that they knew it. I'm the happiest person at the world with him. I love him forever.

The end.

______________________________________

THANK U ALL!!! NOW I'M GOING TO WRITE KILLING ME, MY NEW BOOK!!!