2.who is he?

- Byron POV

We walked together, it was not quiet on the contrary, it was so loud, i cannot even hear my mind...i actually can but on my mind was only him...his white hair, and red beautiful siren eyes, everything in him was perfect, the best thing in him is that he is tall and OLDER, my god what is happening with me...

I was so thoughtful that I didn't look around on the road through the lanes, I woke up when I heard the screech of tires and how someone was pulling me by the hand to the back, I flew face first into his chest and looked up, it was...Axel, i hugged him immediately then few tears appeared in my eyes, he hugged me back and i felt my heart going crazy over him - Beautiful couple - Younger brunette boy smiled and started to laugh a little when he saw my eyes that clearly weren't happy from what i heard - Shut up, axel is not even my type and never will be - i shout a little and in my head i only had a word liar, because i lie about axel, HE IS MY TYPE - Oka- - younger boy said but i was faster - you know what, I'm tired of you all I'm going home. - i said then with fast walk i go to my house.

When i reached home opened the door and loudly slammed it behind me taking off my shoes, I was sad, in love and pissed it couldn't be worse.
My mom heard that and she approached me - Hey baby what is going on? - she said with worried face - LEAVE ME ALONE - i said with more tears in my eyes and looked at her, she just stayed silent, she know that I'm a teenager and it's kinda...normal? for me but i don't think she would expect from me to say leave me alone, i went to my room and locked myself in there, it was worse then ever and i knew it, i know that I'm different then people my age, i wanted to be alone but i want someone to be with me...

- Axel POV

I come back home and i was...worried? About Byron, fact he is just a stranger that i will never meet again.
I sat down at my couch and looked up, i started thinking about the situation, Byron is pretty, he's like Aphrodite...i decided to stalk him a little, i opened google and found his school "Zeus Highschool" So now I'm not surprised why does he look like Aphrodite. I stalked him too much, his favorite color is White, he plays football, he is from South Korea too, he loves K-pop group TWICE too, his favorite member is Mina, and his bestfriend is Henry House i know him because his dad is history teacher in Raimon-my school, i saw him once, everyone is naming him Hera, i don't understand that because he is a boy and hera is a girl, Zeus is weird, but if i know that Byron is from Zeus i know that he is rich, very rich, Zeus is 34,7105 JPY (93$) per year, it's very expensive, at least for me, but okay it's not that important... - What should i do to make him like me? - i say loudly because i was home alone, i was thinking much about it and i finally got an perfect idea, he really love music so i need to start listening to music that he love, TWICE is perfect! I play Spotify on my TV and search "TWICE" I played some songs and...i don't like it (tasteless) much, i don't understand anything honestly so that's a problem for me...
I tried to listen to other K-pop groups that had Byron profile Picture with, These groups were-Blackpink, NewJeans & ITZY, i didn't like any of them...i stalked more and i saw that Byron had pfp with Conan Gray & Harry Styles too, it was good for me because i had enough with K-pop songs, i actually really love Conan & Harry so this is the first thing that i can talk about with Byron.
After 5 hours of stalking Byron i had enough, i decided to go to sleep.

- Byron POV

I woke up at 6:20 as always, it was school day, i actually really like school because i have a lot of friends, a lot is too much to say i think, i have only my football team so 10 people, and my fanclub,they are not really my friends...i promise they are the worst people in the world, they stalk me all day and night, it's scary as fuck.

I woke up and get ready i looked pretty as always, i know maybe i have anxiety and I'm scared of people but does it mean that i need to be insecure? i really love myself and nothing will change it, i think everybody should love themselves because we have one life and we shouldn't Waste this one on self-pity.
I

love my school but i have wearing uniform, omgg let me be myself and wore what i like...anyways, I took my backpack and packed a breakfast that my wonderful mommy made for me, she is in work right now so she gonna pick me up from school after lessons.

- TimeSkip -

I'm finally in school, i saw my bestfriend Hera, everyone else was on school trip, we prefer staying in school together - HI HERAAA - I waved at him and smiled broadly - HII BYRON - he waved back, smile and hugged me - How are you? -
We talked all day about some stupid things but in my head was only him,
Axel Blaze.

after 3 hours in school i got an message, i looked at my phone and saw the message it was....

______________________________________

I had so much fun with this chapter tbh, and sorry natalia ily <3 third chapter tommorow <3