Chapter 1

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴋᴇʏ
(ʏ/ɴ) = ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) = ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡

"Miss (Y/N) (L/N)?" A lady asked as she met you at the airport.

You nodded and followed her into a car.

You still haven't truly processed things but before you knew it, you were in Paris, France already and were heading to the home of a famous fashion designer, Gabrielle Agreste.

You head still hurts and your mind drifted back to the day where everything changed.

✧~ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ~✧

Beep beep... Beep beep...

You woke up from a soft beeping noise next to you.

You somehow managed to opened your eyes and the bright lights almost blinded you. You looked around. It was a room. Definitely not somewhere you know, but it looks familiar.

You head hurts. You tried to think what happened but the memory was blurred.

You only remembered...

"She's awake!" A voice exclaimed.

You could hear footsteps rushing in the door and at a instance, half a dozen people surrounded you.

"Are you alright, darling?" One of the lady asked.

You tried to sit up. And a wave of dizziness attacked your brain.

"Ugh..." That is when things started to slowly make sense.

You were at a hospital. The people that were surrounding you were doctors and nurses.

"What do you remember, dear?" Another one of them said, pity filled their voice.

You don't get it. Sure, you might have gotten sick / hurt or something. But you survived. Why do they have to be so sad about it.

You rubbed the side of your head and searched for your memory. The latest one is when you were waiting for your parents to take you to the concert... On Saturday 7 Oct.

"What day is it?" You asked.

"11 October. You passed out for 4 days."

Oh no... Oh no.

"Where's my parents." You demanded. Your stomach did a little unpleasant churn.

This can't be. They are probably in another room. Or maybe they went home for a while. Or...

The nurses and doctors looked at anything but you.

"Where's. My. Parents." You forced the tears back.

"I-I'm so sorry, sweetie..." One of the nurses said, "We tried everything... W-we couldn't-"

"NO!" You screamed, "NO! NO! NO! WHY CAN YOU SAVE ME THEN! NO!"

You broke down into tears.

✧~ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ~✧

That was it. And then they informed you that you would be staying with your father's close friend and chuck you on a plane, TO ALL THE WAY TO PARIS!

But you were too shocked to complain.

Somehow, you managed to board a plane, fly  to Paris and get off the plane.

You were not even sad. The pain you were feeling was too extreme that you just feel numb now. Nothing.

"I'm sure you'll like it in the Agreste Mansion." The lady said. Probably trying to make you feel better.

You nodded. You haven't talked to anyone for the last couple days -- perhaps except when the boarder officer asked for your name, but you couldn't exactly remember if that happened or not.

"Mr Agreste will be quite busy." She continued, "But he had a son. Adrien. He's really nice and I'm sure he'll take care of you."

You nodded again, biting your lower lip.

You were not ready for this. To be honest, no one will be.

But you weren't ready to start again 1000000 miles away from your home and get attached to someone before losing all of it again.

You mother had said that in the worse will come the best.

But you couldn't see the best. Not when your parents became a past tense.

₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡₊˚⊹♡

✧・゚:* ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ *:・゚✧

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱꜱ

ᴀ ʀʟʏ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴢɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʟᴏʟ (ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ *ᴄʀɪᴇꜱ*)

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏʏʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ / ɴɪɢʜᴛ

𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓁𝓈
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ 

✧・゚:* ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴇꜱᴛᴇʟʟᴇ *:・゚✧