tall brunette🧑🏽‍🦱

Hii! I'm Abby and I am 19 years old! I have my best friends, Maddie and Josh. I do ice-skating. My enemy, my friends and his friends we are all in the same club.

"Magnus and Abby..." Some random girl in the school said. Ugh Magnus. I hate him. And he hates me.

"Magnus is-" I get interrupted by tall brunette pinning me against the lockers, I didn't recognise him until he spoke. "Magnus is what?" It's Magnus. "Ugh! Go away!" I push him from me. "Okay, okay, chill. Goodbye kid!" He smirked. "I AM NOT A KID!" I yelled at him.

I was so tired of his stupid jokes. He is my type of boys but I hate him!!! I went to my class.

"We're having school dance and I am picking who will be with who on the dance." Our teacher said. I am praying that she's not gonna put me and Magnus together!!

"Abby Avons is going with Magnus Charlott!..." Teacher said. "Abby go sit next to Magnus!" Nooo.

"Hi Dove." He whispered to my ear. Wtf is that nickname? "What is that nickname??" I asked him. "Well you're my Dove" he said. Ugh! Why the hell do I need to go with him?! "I am not your "Dove"!"

I just came home from school. I checked my phone and I have a message from my teacher. It says "you have to come to the dance floor so you can practice the dance with Magnus! I texted him too. See you at 7pm tonight!" Nooo! I don't want to go! I hate this whole thing!!

His POV:

Oh my teacher just texted me. She said "you have to come to the dance floor so you can practice the dance with Abby! I texted her too. You two are going to have some time alone and we'll make you atmosphere like it all is tonight and I know everything about how you feel about her, Jason told me that so I put you two! So, see you at 7pm tonight!" YES! Thanks God to Jason! I'm finally getting some time alone with her! I always had a crush on her but she sees me as enemy.

18:40

Her POV:

I'm getting ready. I need to go to this. I don't want to but I need to. I'm wearing a short skirt and crop top.

I just got here and he is wearing a beautiful black suit which goes perfectly with his pretty brunette hair. He's so handsome... But still, he's my enemy, I'm not supposed to think about him this way. "Wow Abby you look pretty!" He said. I blushed. "Thanks." I responded. "You look handsome too." I said. He blushed. "Hi kids let's do this!!" Teacher said.

Some time passed and now teacher said "Oh look it's already 19:50! I'm leaving you two alone now a bit so you can try to dance without me! Here's the music! Bye!" She said as she left.

We were dancing a bit and then suddenly his hand slowly crawls down to my ass. He grabs my ass. I slapped his hand. "What the fuck Magnus!" He just made an intense eye contact with me. He got a little bit lower and then picked me up over his shoulder. "Where are we going?!" I asked him. "Just wait and you'll see." He said. He puts me down when we arrive next to his motorcycle. "I'll bring you home." He sits on the motor. "What I'm not going on that thing." I said. "Oh yes you are." He puts helmet on my head and puts me on the motor. We were riding and then suddenly he starts going really fast and then stops. My head fell on his back and I wrapped my hands around his body. "Good girl." He said quietly. "Did you say something?" I asked. "No." He said.

We arrived at some big house. "Where are we?" I asked him. "Look this is my house and I need to get my car and leave motor and then we're going to your house."

His POV:

I went to leave my motor while she was in the car. Oh she fell asleep. I'll drive her home.

We arrived. I carried her to her house. "Uh. Ah." She was moving in my hands because of some nightmare. She opened her eyes, hugged me and continued sleeping. Her house isn't big like my but it's cute. She designed it soo sweet. I put her on her bed and lay beside her just a few minutes...

"OH MY GOD MAGNUS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She said. I don't really remember about last night.

Her POV:

Wait what the fuck why is Magnus here??? I don't really remember what happened last night. I just remember we danced. Anyways now we need to go to school. "Get ready and make your hair look better. We're going to school. We're gonna be late." I said.

We went to school. Teacher told us that we're having a group rehearsal of dance and all of us are coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you like it! I'll post new parts every 3rd day!

Byee!🌸🤍🫶🏽💟💋🥰