similarities

Normal au
Angst (Mostly Sanemi??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator:

"I'm not fvcking letting you fight those upper-ranked demons alone!" Sanemi yelled, irritated by Giyuu's stubbornness. "Why not! I'm doing this for the safety of the people!"
"What about yourself! What about us!"
"I'm a hashira! I'll make it out alive!"
"No you fvcking won't! Kyojuro died fighting uppermoon 3!"
"I don't care! I'm fighting whether you like it or not!" Sanemi's anger blew through the roof and he raised his hand, about to hit Giyuu. Giyuu's eyes widened and he covered himself. "Don't hit me I'm sorry!" He cried. Sanemi froze and he realised what he was doing. "G-Giyuu I-" Giyuu continued to cover himself. Sanemi stood there for a while, watching as Giyuu trembled. He knew about Giyuu's problems, and Sanemi had unintentionally brought the memories back. Sanemi ran away into the bathroom.

Sanemi placed his hands on both ends of the sink. The cold surface turning to match his body temperature. "Fvcking god..." He mumbled to himself. He noticed that his reflection was contorting into the one of his father's. "Oh fvck fvck fvck..." he muttered, trying to cover his face but when he looked back up into the mirror his father was looking back at him. "I was about to fvcking hurt him..." Sanemi tried containing his anger but it took control of him soon enough.

He gripped his messy white hair tightly and he looked into the mirror. His father looked back at him, his face full of disgust. "Fvck you!" Sanemi clenched his fist into a tight ball and he took a swing at the mirror. His fathers face looked distorted now and shards of glass had fallen into the sink. Sanemi drew back his fist, noticing that small shards had been engraved into his skin, small specks of blood dripping out of the wound.

Giyuu had suddenly walked in. He walked in to see a shattered mirror and a distressed Sanemi. He immediately rushed to Sanemi to inspect and treat the wound. "Nemi... You have to be careful..." He said, as if nothing had happened before. "I'm sorry I guess..." Sanemi replied. Giyuu slowly pulled the glass out of his knuckles, Sanemi wincing every time he pulled one out. Giyuu dabbed the blood off with a cloth as he started to speak. "I'm sorry for what happened before..." He said. Sanemi nods in response. "I'm sorry for almost hitting you..." Sanemi mumbled. "It's alright Nemi..." Giyuu kissed the cleaned up wounds before putting bandaids on it. Giyuu looked back up and smiled at Sanemi. Sanemi chuckled at this small but cute gesture and he kissed Giyuu's forehead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REWRITE OF THE OLD VER IF YK

451 words