bodyguard

Sanemi + Giyuu are both 18

Sanemi's family are millionaires

Modern au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

"This is the fifth fight you've been involved in this week Sanemi!" Sanemi's mother scolded. "They started it!" Sanemi yelled back. "I do not care! You have over ten fights each week and you come home battered! I am hiring a bodyguard for you!" Sanemi's eyes widened. "WHAT?! I DON'T FVCKING NEED ONE!" Sanemi's mother shot him a look. "Do not speak to me that way young man! You will be getting one whether you like it or not!" She yelled at him before picking up her phone and typing something in. Sanemi scoffed before going up to his room.

(Next day)

Sanemi yawned as he groggily walked down the stairs. He saw a blurry figure in the kitchen speaking to his mother. He rubbed his eyes and he saw a man with messy black hair tied into a ponytail. The man wore a sleek black suit. He looked about the same age as Sanemi. Sanemi's mother noticed him coming down the stairs. "Ah, good morning Sanemi, this is your new bodyguard!" His mother clapped her hands together. The bodyguard turned his head around to face Sanemi. And god, was he hot. Sanemi almost fell over just seeing his face.
"A-Ah hello!" Sanemi tried to compose himself as he stood infront of his bodyguard. "Hello Mr Shinazugawa, My name is Giyuu Tomioka and I will be your bodyguard from now on." He extended his hand or for Sanemi to take. Sanemi clasped it with both hands and he shook it eagerly.

Giyuu's ears flushed a light shade of pink but no-one could see, as his hair was covering it. He pulled his hair back and coughed into his balled fist. "Let's get you to school, shall we?" He said in a monotone voice. (Let's pretend Sanemi is already prepared!!) "Okay!" Sanemi seemed more eager just being around Giyuu. He followed Giyuu into his car. Giyuu opened the door for him, letting Sanemi sit in the front seat.

Sanemi walked into his school with Giyuu following close behind. Sanemi watched as girls started to swoon and squeal at Giyuu. Some of the boys did the same aswell. They kept walking until they ran into the one who always fought Sanemi. "Ugh, what do you want now." The bully laughed. "Nothing, it just looks like you got a little pet now!" He howled (furry). "Shut up, he's not my pet." The bully walked up right infront of Sanemi and raised his fist, ready to punch him until Giyuu grabbed his fist and threw him into the set of lockers. Everyone watched and they were all scared. Sanemi looked at Giyuu in astonishment and clung onto him. "Marry me." Giyuu looked down at him. "No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm always open to any part 2s for anyone of these oneshots btw

481 words