Lucien Appreciation Week Prompt List

For those who are just as impatient about Lucien learning about his patentage as me. This is for you. Also, for Lucien Appeciation Week. 

Summary ::

Lucien learns the secret of his parentage through Elain. Follow him as he adjusts to life in the Day Court.

Characters Involved ::

Lucien Vanserra(MAIN), Elain Archeron, Helion, Eris, Feyre Archeron, Rhysand, Nyx(cameo)

Ships Included ::

Elain/Lucien, Juria/Vassa(mentioned), Rhysand/Feyre,

This page will update as more parts come out. Thank you.

FoxyBananaaaz

*** *** ***

Day One :: Exile

Lucien has had a lot of homes in his life, from Autumn, to Spring, to Night and the human lands. No one place seems quite like home.

Day Two :: Style

No matter where Lucien goes, he maintains an impeccable sense of style. 

Day Three :: Mask

From the real to the metaphorical- Lucien wears a lot of masks depending on the circumstances. He's earned his reputation as a fox.

Day Four :: Courtier & Emissary 

Lucien introduces himself to Feyre Archeron as a courtier and emissary, a title he upholds throughout the series. 

Day Five :: Family

From the family he left behind in Autumn, to his friends in the Spring and Night Court, and the human's he's chosen to live with (and the father he may or may not know about in Day), Lucien's blood and chosen family are scattered throughout Prythian.

Day Six :: Romance

From past to present, do you see Lucien with a romantic partner? 

Day Seven :: Free Day

The sky is the limit- the only thing stopping you is your imagination. Go ahead and put Lucien Vanserra in whatever fun little situation you want.