🤍 DESIGNER : Ish [CLOSED] 🤍

Username :: kiwithv

Status :: Close

SPECIALTIES

book covers

book banners

icons

character profile images

dividers

RULES

- Most of my work revolves around making Covers on Wattpad.

- The STYLE I'm most comfortable with is object based and model based. Typography is not my best suit, but I am practicing with it and trying to succeed with various typographic elements. My model based manipulation often consists of heavy face manipulation, or sometimes nearly none to make it a bit more realistic. I'm comfortable with only up to two models at a time and 2-3 object specifications on object based designs.

- The GENRE I'm experienced in making, as you can see in the examples, is fantasy/science fiction and romance/contemporary designs.

- I only take requests for works that are PUBLISHED! I will not take one for those that aren't. Also, your work must at least have 3 actual chapters (excluding introduction, character profiles, guides etc.)

- Please don't hesitate to give me a heads up if I have passed the deadline.

- I NEED clear forms. With specifications. If you have even a minor detail that is important to have in the cover, tell me. That doesn't matter if it's the hair color of the character even. Tell me.

- Please be patient. That's all I ask for.

- I prefer you not shop-hop :) It's disrespectful to both the designers.

- I can do only up to two re-dos. Make sure to fill the forms with as many details so you don't have to ask for any re-do! Helps both of us in not wasting time.

PAYMENT

- Follow me as long as you are using my graphics. I will appreciate it if you still follow me afterwards, but you're not obliged to.

- PROPER CREDITS! 'Graphic/cover/banners etc. by Isha, kiwithv' is one way to write it. I only prefer to have it in the description of the story and not anywhere else.

- Some other optional payments are: voting on the chapter your graphic is published in; adding the RGC (and my graphic shop, if you want) in your library to keep up with any updates!

SAMPLES