Going to Kuoh

Ever since Jun had inherited the mantle of the Niko Style, his master Ohma had urged him to venture out into the world, to explore the vast unknown. Jun had, in turn, asked Ohma to accompany him on this journey, but Ohma had chuckled, dismissing the idea, claiming he was too old for this shit.

After surveying his options, Jun decided that Kuoh would be an ideal place to visit. It boasted breathtaking scenic views and promised a serene experience.

"Alright, I'm off, old man," Jun announced, gathering his belongings.

"Yeah, go already. Go see the world," Ohma replied, his voice tinged with annoyance. Jun's concern couldn't be hidden as he asked, "Are you sure you're going to be okay, Ohma?"

Ohma's response was swift and accompanied by a sly grin, "Yeah, yeah, I may be old, but I can still kick your ass, kiddo."

Jun countered with a smirk, his competitive spirit shining through, "Are you sure about that? I've kept count, you know. I've got 648 wins, and you've got 646."

Ohma shot Jun a deathly glare and threatened, "Leave now, or I'll make you see God himself."

"Alright, relax, I'll go. Take care of yourself, old man," Jun conceded, and with that, he departed.

Ohma exhaled deeply, a proud smile playing on his lips. "He's finally grown up, hasn't he?" he mused, his voice soft with nostalgia.

As Jun arrived at the airport, he glanced at his watch and then fumbled for his phone to check the flight time. Panic surged as he realized, "Hmm, it's 3 PM, but when's my flight again?" With a growing sense of urgency, he confirmed the flight's imminent departure time. "OH SHIT, IT'S IN 10 MINUTES!"

But Jun wasn't one to be deterred by such a predicament. A confident smile crossed his face as he muttered, "Wait a minute, that won't be a problem." In an instant, he unleashed the power of the Niko Style, invoking "NIKO STYLE FLAME KATA: RAGING FIRE," a sprinting technique that allowed him to accelerate at unthinkable speeds, as he dashed towards his flight.

" In an instant, he unleashed the power of the Niko Style, invoking "NIKO STYLE FLAME KATA: RAGING FIRE," a sprinting technique that allowed him to accelerate at unthinkable speeds, as he dashed towards his flight

"Thank Niko for the Niko Style," Jun whispered in gratitude as he marveled at the incredible speed it had granted him. With the help of this technique, it took him a mere minute to reach his check-in gate at the airport.

"Alright, off I go," Jun declared with a sense of excitement as he boarded the plane, ready to embark on his journey into the unknown.