🧙🏻‍♀️✨Chapter 03: Life After Hocus Pocus (As Told By Angie)✨🧙🏻‍♀️

Who would have thought that I would end up not only marrying the love of my life, but also falling pregnant with our first child about a month after our honeymoon?

Before I go onto talking about my life as it is now, I'll start off by telling you about my life after the events of Halloween in 1993.

As you know, my mother, Sarah Sanderson, made a sudden appearance after my friends and I defeated my mother and my aunts, Winnifred and Mary Sanderson. She confessed that she was only pretending to be on Winnie's and Mary's good side in order to protect me.

She also told me that in order to allow Thackery, the love of my life, and his sister Emily to come back to life, I had to give up my magic - a life of a witch. This also meant I would become mortal and age just like a human.

I was happy to do just that. I couldn't live with the thought that I would never be able to see either of them again, and I love Thackery, so I agreed to have my magic taken and finally live a normal life.

Well, as much as you would call Salem 'normal'.

Thackery and Emily were living with Allison and her family. That also included me don't forget, seeing as I've been living with Allison's family for centuries being the family's official guardian, as well as the babysitter for the children of the family until they were old enough to leave home. They both had their own rooms until eventually, we all took our own paths in life.

After graduation, Allison and Max went to study at college. Allison studied to become a History teacher, and Max surprisingly went onto studying law. Max then went onto training to become a cop, earning him the title 'Deputy Dennison' once getting his diploma.

Once Allison got her diploma, she went onto getting a degree in university before earning herself a PHD and the position of History Teacher at our former high school. She also worked hard until she earned herself the position of Principal.

Max and Allison got engaged while Allison was studying at university and Max was training. They waited until Allison graduated from university and Max to complete his training before getting married and finally settling down.

Allison, being Allison, wanted to take things one step at a time and not rush into anything until she was certain she was ready. Max, being the devoted partner he is, wanted nothing more than for Allison to be happy, and was willing to wait.

Over to the youngest two members of our circle of friends, Dani and Emily, they both get along as if they were both sisters. It's honestly so wonderful to see the both of them become friends and for Dani to help Emily get used life in the 20th and 21st century. Emily even got herself married just recently to a man around Dani's age named Eddie who is a journalist for Salem's newspaper company 'Salem Daily'.

I think he's great for her. Thackery, being the protective brother that he is (can you blame him?), was watching Eddie like a hawk even on their wedding day.

Oh! Speaking of weddings, Thackery proposed to me not long after we graduated from high school. We decided to finally tie the knot a year later on the first day of October just as the fall season began.

As much as I would have wanted my father, Billy Butcherson, to walk me down the isle, he is now finally getting the rest in his grave that he deserves in peace. Max offered to take his place to give me away instead before taking his place beside Thackery as his Best Man, and Allison beside me as my Maid of Honour, along with Dani and Emily as my Bridesmaids.

We left two empty chairs at the end of the front row; one for my father, and the other for my mother, not that the others were surprised. I wanted them both to be a part of mine and Thackery's special day even though they couldn't be there physically.