Chapter one: goodmorning

No pov:

It's just another normal day at hotel oj. New and old contestants roam the building as some still wake up. The sun rises as the clock ticks to 10:00, most people would have woken up by now.

Nickels pov:

Ugh, another day? I swear I hate this place...especially with balloon around. Ugh that creep, I can't believe people forgive him! checks time, 10:00. Huh, guess I was up for awhile. Better get up by now..."ugh...I guess I'll get ready then..." I get up and start my normal routine...brush teeth...get dressed....yada yada whatever. I'll just head downstairs for breakfast. Hope I don't bump into balloon again. GOD I hate that manipulative bitch....

No pov:

nickel walks out of his room and shuts the door, walking toward the Elevators and guess who! It's balloon!! Also walking to the Elevators...."oh, hi nickel!" Balloon shouted to nickel. But was ignored as nickel just walked into the elevator. Ignoring him. He went inside the elevator and pressed the button to the lobby, the doors just about to close until balloon slipped right in!

Balloons pov:

another day in the hotel! Yippie....I'm just gonna go downstairs. Nothing to do anymore, while walking out my room I see....nickel! Oh yay...can this get any better....I guess I'll say hi. "Oh, hi nickel!" I yelled from my door, ignored....as always..whatever,i slipped through the Elevator doors to nickel, it was awkward and silent....we didn't even make eye contact...ok I guess....I guess I'll try to start a convo..."umm nickel I just wanna say-" I tried to speak before getting rudely cut off by nickel "look balloon. Just don't talk to me, ok? My day is going GREAT and I DONT wanna get it ruined by you" he said, not even looking at me..... ouch... that hurt...wait no- I can't let that jerk get to my feelings!

_____________________
Sorry if it's too short or if it doesn't make sense but I hope you liked it!