Chapter two: evacuate.

No pov:

After the Elevator stopped at the lobby, both got out and went their separate ways, balloon chatted with suitcase...nickel talked with baseball... it was normal, salt and pepper gossip and pickle and knife play games...soaps probably cleaning tissues room or something. Nothing to do...

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE HOTEL NOW!"

Oj yelled from the hall...the hotel started shaking as if it was an earthquake.

Nickels pov:

I was talking with baseball about all the alliance stuff that happened, I wasn't that hungry so I skipped breakfast. Everything was calm and normal. Until a rumbling sound was heard...what the hell....I heard oj scream from the hall as I saw other contestants start rushing out the hotel...I was shocked to see oj trying to run out the hall when...A HUGE WAVE of water hit him. I was speechless when I saw that baseball wasn't standing with me anymore I saw other contestants helping eachother but I didn't know what to do...I couldn't move...until I felt a force pull me out the hotel as the water flushed the hotel..I saw some contestants such as paintbrush...oj...paper....pickle..and some others not making it...I was pulled out the hotel and on to a safe place away from the hotel "nickel....nickel! Are you ok??" I heard a voice call out to me...I looked up to see who saved me and...BALLOON!?

"B-balloon!? You saved me?..."

"I had to! I-I couldn't find suitcase and you weren't moving so I saved you!" He said while glancing back at the hotel. "You ok?"

I looked at him a bit shocked...he saved me..? Um..

"I'm fine...thanks I guess..wait. Did anyone else survive? Is baseball ok!?" I said frantically...I can't lose baseball!

"Um....I didn't see him come out of the hotel..."

No. Nonoonono NO. stop. He's joking right? Baseballs safe! He has to be! I mean come on..he can't leave me...not now....

"I didn't see him...but I did find his hat!" Balloon passed me his hat..it was a normal baseball cap with a small charm on it and his name sewn on it.....oh god I want to cry.....no nickel. I can't look weak infront of balloon! Sigh...suck it up. Don't be a baby.

"O-oh. Thanks...I guess."

I manage to stutter out a thank you...looking back at the hotel and it's completely flooded....I wonder if anyone else survived the flood...

_____________
This might be it for a bit, I still gotta do chapter 3 so it might take awhile.