𝟐. 🌟Unwanted yet funny trouble🌟

A/N: STOP BLASIAN TANJIRO IS SO FUCKING ADORABPE 😭😭😥😥😭💔MY HEARTT anyway enjoy bae 🫶🏾. (why is Renai's mum fine .)

David, Kai, and Renai sat on the bleachers absolutely love struck.

Most of that reason is because the school is hosting an event where you can see the athletic teams preform- which meant that almost everyone was there. Because Kai, David, and Renai obviously have good taste. But that's the problem.

Mane deez nasty ass heffa's needa go sum where else wit dat bc that's MY man tf, Kai thought bitterly.

White Daquron better sit tf down before I grab the brick out of my purse and throw it at him, Renai thought bitterly.

Ik dam well dis ho didn't js call MY MAN her man.. like.. girl yk what afta dis shi is over a ho is abouta be on the ground with a chair to da head fr fr if she don't back tf off, Davis thought bitterly.

They're bitter right now, and that's quite understandable because people the trio doesn't even know are basically orgasming for their crushes in front of them.

For Davis and Kai, it was mostly girls who who were going insane over Big 00 and Palm Tree and for Renai, it was mostly boys who were going feral over her. Which annoyed her 'quite' a 'bit'.

Kai's way of calming down is usually to open up his specially made Spotify playlist and listen to it on repeat with his volume all the way up but he can't really do that when everywhere he turns he heres girls basically having an orgasm over his crush.

Not like I can control who they like, but like .. girl . That's MY man tf ..

Davis didn't really even have a way to calm himself down; he just bottled his anger up until he got in a quiet place; which was usually rare to find easily whenever he gets upset, so he would have to wait til he get home; along the way trying not to be disrespectful to his mum: he wouldn't want to get a beating in the middle of being angry after all.

Oh how badly I wanna go to bed mane.. fuck Agent atp sleep is betta .

It is quite easy to identify that Renai doesn't have a way to calm herself down. She literally just threw one of the bricks from her purse at one of few girls who were muttering 'Diamond kinda fine not funna lie..' under their breathes.

Oh.

oh.

.🪐

"Ms. Jackson, please explain to me why you decided to throw a brick- of all things- at Ms. Jeniya?"

"Because I ca-"

Renai tried to say. But almost immediately her mama slapped her in the back of the head.

"Don't fuckin' play wit me lil girl ! Apologize right fuckin' now- excuse my language, Ms. Jill." Her mama said, glaring at the back of Renai's head.

" Her mama said, glaring at the back of Renai's head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚. (𝐌𝐬. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧)
34
Strict, fine, bisexual, divorced, taken by her new gf.

Ms. Jill stood awkwardly, an even more awkward smile on her face.

"That's quite all right, Ms. Jackson! By the way, I forgot to tell you, little missy Renai over here is.."

Immediately Renai zoned out right before Ms. Square built ho could say 'suspend' . She rolling her eyes at how Ms. Jill said 'little missy'.

This is exactly why her husband left her old ass for a 18 year old white girl . Hairy pussy built bitch. Dr. Heinz lookin' as son-

Renai yelped and hissed as she felt her momma's long, sharp acrylics dig into her ear.

"Shit- momma this ear just got pierced a month ago chill-!" Renai yelled, her face burning up as she felt the eyes of the Phineas lookin' as ho.

"Little girl when we get home i am WOOPIN' yo ass.. don't think just cuz yu in yo senior year you can't get no woopin' naw." Her momma bitched and bitched on.

To her, all her mother really sounded like was,

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah woopin'  yo ass blah blah blah blah blah blah blah senior year blah blah blah blah woopin' blah."

Yup. Seem's pretty close too be f'real.

I wonder how the gang is doin'..

.🩼

Meanwhile, Kai and Davis were outside of the principal's laughing their asses off while trying to keep quiet.

"Nigga I cant breatheeee bumboclattttt.." Said Kai, wheezing silently into the palm of his hand as his forehead touched his chains from how far he was leaning in laughter, slapping Davis' back as he laughs.

Davis was laughing too, having to cover his mouth with his arm from how hard he was cackling.

Oh, and they had to hide in the empty classroom next to Ms. Jill's whenever they heard a dean or teacher's footsteps; all the teachers for some reason wore shoes with heels on them.

But when students pass by the least Kai and Davis will do is dap them up...

Not these two students though.

..
As I said, Davis and Kai were laughing their asses off, duh and then they heard footsteps.. but thankfully it was just students' footsteps, like the sound of Nikes and Jordans.

And Davis and Kai know like everyone in the school so they got ready to dap the students coming-

Until they say Duke and Agent.

Oh shit.. well at least my man looks fine as usual, David thought optimistically.

My man looks fine as fuckkk . Oh wait shit.. Kai thought.

Duke was speaking to Agent as he gripped the crotch area on his sweats.

"Yeah bro that shi' was crazy... oh. Hey ngas whats good?" Duke said with a grin, dapping up Kai (his grip was a little too tight and Kai most certainly noticed- he was absolutely gonna brag to Renai and Davis and some of his other hb's and hg's later) and Davis.

Agent on the other hand just smirked, dapping up Kai and then hesitatingly dapping up Davis.

"Yo what's good? Why are yall laughin' so loud anyways?" Agent asked with a raise of his eyebrow, suspiciously keeping on of his muscular hands around Davis' neck.

Davis' face was a brown-ish red when he pointed to Ms. Jill's office.

"Oh yeah. Renai was the one who hurt one of dem girls right?" Duke asked, peaking closer into the little window of the door.

"Nosy as nigga.." Davis whispered, and of course he got a slap on the back of his head for it.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Ms. Jill, Renai, Ms. Jackson, and Jeniyah (side character).

"The four of you, DETENTION."

.✂️

Guys please im sorry again for the slow updates but i have school so 🤷🏾😭.

ELYSIAN|🚀| BXB AMP.|🚀|~slow updates~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें