3. Detention hours.

(fanum is the image cuz my baby aint in this book 😭💔.)

A/N: hii it's been a whilee. Ik i havent updated in so long i'm rlly sorry bout that. Shi i took a lil break but i'm backkk 😌!!❤️ also if i messed up some of the lore.. my bad it's been a while bby😂.

🪳

"Mane this all yo bitchass fault." Agent moaned and groaned out for what seemed like the millionth time since the group has been in the room.

"AGENT. That is not proper language— we do not use explicit language at this school, do you understand?" The dean that was in the room—barely even watching the four teens- literally just on her goddamn phone— spoke suddenly, walking over to the desks that the teens sat in.

"Man this school is ghetto ass hell aint nothin savin dis school. It fell off ever since everybody's favorite teacher left." Duke backed Agent up, crossing his arms over his chest- mocking the way the dean's stance.

"Ugh- at this point I give up. Do whatever the hell you want. Go to your dorms or whatever I don't get fucking paid enough for this." The dean responded, uncrossing her arms and shooing the teens out of the detention room.

"Tuh— ya 'cause dat lil $15 per hour aint getting homegirl nuttinnn." Kai spoke up after a while of walking back towards the dorms.

"Nahhh for realll." Duke responded, grinning widely at Kai.

I swear to God that nigga is always tryna show off his grills. Likeee close your mouth nigga.. Davis thought with an eye roll. Though he kept his mouth shut cause he knew he would get boxed if he'd say that aloud.

"Ayo you good Davis..?" Agent walked backward a little to be shoulder to shoulder with Davis (kinda, one of the boys were taller than the other).

Omg. Omg. Omggggg—

"Ya I'm ight. Why?" Davis asked calmly despite the thoughts in his head.

"Oh nothing you js looked lost in thought—"

"Ayo Agent we here. Say bye to your little—" Duke immediately cut off with a sly smirk, entering Agent and Duke's dorm instead.

"Oh. Bye." Davis murmured, walking over to Kai who was patiently waiting for the two's conversation to end.

"Bye.." Agent murmured back, walking over to Duke and his' dorm and closing the door.

"Yo goofy ass you coulda talked to him longerrr you coulda gave him a hug or sum damn." Kai smacked the bag of Davis' head as he closed the door to their dorm.

"Bro we aint even dat close all he did was ask if I was ok..." Davis rolled his eyes, laying on their couch.

"Nah I'm telling Renai about this shi." Kai said, immediately grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"She got her phone taken, remember?" Davis responded dryly.

"Oh ya..— wait what happened to the back up?" Kai asked with a raised eyebrow, sitting on the couch across from Davis.

"Broke it in an argument with her ex girlfriend."

"Oh yeah."

The two boys sat in silence after that, just thinking about what they went through today was making them both already feel tired.

🕷️

Bye. ❤️ short chapter ik; i speedran ts so if yu see any incorrect grammar or incorrect lore tell meee!!❤️