Chapter 2

Jordans pov

It has been about a week since everything went down between me and Oakley. I know deep down I do feel bad for doing what I did, but in the end I don't. I've never had a reason to like her or feel any emotion towards her other than hatred. 

That may make me sound like a bad person but it has always been like that. This wasn't the first time either of us has stole the others boyfriend. But, for some reason this time felt different. Oakley and Dalton have been dating for 2 years and not seeing them together is weird. 

Once I finally roll out of bed I decide to wear red flannel pajama pants and a tight-cropped black long sleeve with my air forces. I only do my makeup and grab my volleyball bag as I make my way to my car. 

Once I get to school I sit in the parking lot in my car on my phone. When I get a text from Dalton: 

Dalton: yoo i completely dumped Oakley so ur lowk all mine now 

I rolled my eyes when I reply: I'm sorry Dalton I don't really feel like being a home-wrecker like I did last week, plus I don't see us working. You wan't a relationship I want hookups, I am sorry. 

He leaves me on read as I shut my phone off. I grab my laptop, notebook, and folder as I head into the school. I walk over to where Hazel is and from the corner of my eye I see Oakley. 

I haven't seen her since everything went down and see still looked livid. I watched as Dalton makes his way back to Oakley trying to manipulate her into getting with him again. She was saved by the bell and ran straight to class. 

I decided to be late to my first period today and I just kept talking to my friends. I finally decide to make my way over to class and take a seat in the back of Spanish. 

"Can I go to the bathroom?? Girl issues?" I ask Ms. Green forcing a smile. She lets me go and I decide to wander the halls. 

As I am walking around the halls I see the Janitors closet peaked open slightly with the lights off. I recognize it because I have definitely brought a guy or 2 in there for a make-out session. I cracked open the door to scare whoever is trying to hook-up. 

To my surprise it's Dalton and Oakley. He is forcing himself on her to kiss her as she struggles to push him off. He doesn't seem to care and starts rubbing his thumb on the line of her stomach between her jeans and crop-top while pushing her against the wall. 

Now I may be a bitch and I know I am, but I'm not heartless. Even if I hate Oakley I'm not gonna stand here and let him take advantage of her. 

I push open the door as hard as I could and say, "Get the fuck off of her Dalton right now." He turns around and gives me his attention. 

"Now why the fuck would I listen to a bitch like you, last I recall Oakley is mine and I can do whatever I want to her."  Dalton says in a serious tone inching closer to me. 

I smile and lick the top of my teeth then make my way over to him and knee him in balls as he drops to the floor "Oh sorry my bad last I checked you weren't hers so that means I can do whatever I want to you right?" I say as I grab Oakleys arm and drag her out of the closet and down the hall. 

I can hear Dalton groaning and screaming that I am a physco cunt from the closet. I push Oakley into a corner and she pulls her arm out of my hand.