chapter 5:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Miyabi sparring against 621 raven. Miyabi flipped in the air avoided large blade coral slash.

girls moved out the way avoided getting vaporized.

Homura: FUCKING HELL!?

Leo: blade extended that long

Miyabi: i give you win

Imu: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS

Miyabi: my black flames on my sword can't counter that

621 whistled her he tossed another extra coral blade she catched it. Figured out what to do 621 held a paper written in japanese.

They sweatdropped. Miyabi connected the device to her sword channel her black flame & it suddenly reacted the device & ignited her sword combined of black flames & coral energy blade everyone is astonished.

Walter comms: " ms miyabi of hebijo & lover to bai lung. Coral is reacting to you. You made a new friend "

She can hear voices from the coral. Imu heard it too.

Imu: congrats. Not too thrilled with the voices of rubiconians

Miyabi: i'll train to get stronger with this new power

Snap her fingers out comes coral too from her hand & her black flames. She bowed to 621 & leaves. Raven can feel Arye's emotions. She's happy & in love with someone.

Lex went home with tsubaki & their son. Skyler & Arye talking alot. New feeling she never felt before. Than alarm went off yoma detected.

Skyler: KICK ASS OUT THERE

Arye: actually i have a better idea come with me

Skyler: how are you gonna do that?

Skyler pov:

She flew in the air bright lit up. She took form of her ac c unit.

Jazmine: WOW

Jazmine: WOW

Skyler: COOL LET ME ON

She lowered her hand. He got on cockpit opened he got inside. She flew to fhe target area.

She landed. Hibari toki kazakiri.

Toki: try safe some for us

Ayre: i'm only after the big ones. Watch & learn

feel like updating another

Goodnight