5

It was normal as it can be in Hogwarts. Aside from the fact that their new defense professor is horrible, it was good. Harry was getting visions of Sirius getting hurt, he wanted to go and find him; but his instincts told him that Sirius is safe. He will be safe.

It was dinner, when an owl came flying in. He was confused when it landed in front of him. It had a letter and a parchment.

Everyone was looking at him, waiting for him to do something. He was about to read with his eyes when—

"Read it out loud, Mr. Potter," The toad loudly said, clearly having no regard for the word "privacy".

Dear Heir Potter-Black,

Greetings, we are the goblins of Gringotts, here to tell you, that there have been two more family names attached to yours, it seems it came from your mother, the late Lady Potter. And these families are a very ancient and important client of the Goblin Nation itself.

Please use the parchment to confirm your heirship, three blood drops are needed to activate the blood test. The original copy would be placed within our records, you may keep the copy.

Sincerely,

The Goblin Nation

The letter turned into a goblin-iron blade. He looked at it horrified. He looked at his friends. Then to the Professors. They were also horrified by the turn of events.

"I would suggest you follow through it, Heir Potter-Black," Umbridge's mouth twitched when she said his titles, "Read it out loud as well,"

Blood Test

Name: Harrison James Potter-Black

Blood Status: Pureblood

That resulted in gasping, everyone knew that he's a halfblood. If he's a pureblood, then Lily Potter is a pureblood raised by muggles.

Father: James Fleamont Potter (Alive, in a suspended state)

Father's Blood Status: Pureblood

He almost dropped the parchment in shock, as he looked at his friends, then the professors who knew his parents.

Blood-Adopted Father: Sirius Black III (Alive, illegally imprisoned and convicted)

Blood-Adopted Father's Status: Pureblood

Harry smiled internally. Sirius told him about this. And results from the goblins cannot be forgotten nor could they claim it was forged because it used his blood, so when it said about Sirius's illegal imprisonment made him think that it would cause rumors, and it would reach the public.

The Ministry has no choice but to investigate Sirius's lack of trial.

Mother: Libertia Lahm Potter neé Heartfilia. Formally known as Lily Potter (Alive, in a suspended state)

Mother's Blood Status: Pureblood

That nailed the coffin. The Potter couple is still alive. With Lily Potter being confirmed as pureblood as well.

"Did that just mention that Lily was never named Lily?" Professor McGonagall asked in shock.

"I have never heard of the Heartfilias, if that's what you're wondering about," Neville immediately told him.

Heirships:

Peverell (Paternal)

Gryffindor (Paternal)

Black (Paternal)

Potter (Paternal)

Slytherin (Conquest)